Author's Note

Hello dear reader.

I hope you enjoyed that story. It's Been Thirty Years has been a tale created out of trial and error.

I originally began work on it in March 2018. I scrapped, abandoned and restarted it 3 times. Mainly because I just couldn't crack a story for it that worked. The ending was always a challenge.

But IBTY was never meant to be a story with a fully happy ending. It was to try out a new idea. One that I was very proud of when I came up with and one which was able to evolve into a new and better story as a product of how long it took to write it.

So, what's next? I'm afraid I must announce that I have decided to retire from Gravity Falls fanfiction writing. It's been an incredible nearly 2 years and I feel that  I've written some amazing stories in that time.

But do not fear. I have one more one-off story to publish and a HUGE new story coming soon which will serve as my grand finale.

It's gonna be big. It's over 20 chapters long and will be the biggest, longest and most complex story I've ever written. Largely in part because it's not one big story...

It's 22 little stories all in one! 

Inspirations include the Simpsons and Lost Legends. 

That tale is coming very, VERY soon. Until then, stayed tuned for the one off story and as always...

Stay Weird :P

And thank you for reading...

-HK That GF FAN