Can We Dream?

You had walked through the days blisslessly. Blood-stained classmates, broken teenagers.

Sayaka Maizono.

Mukuro Ikusaba.

Leon Kuwata.

Whose next?

Their eyes would all turn to you for hope... for light. You had tried to build up their hope... because that despair would be so satisfying. But you found yourself filling with remorse, regret.

Why did this all have to happen?

You wondered if... in another life... could you all lived a happy life together? Watched everyone pair off and friendships bloom? Or was this destined to happen?

Late at night... you could almost see it...

...

...

...

"Wake upppp!" Your eyes snapped open as light blue hues stared into yours, "Finally! Hehe, that took so looong!" The bubbly blonde girl grabbed your hand and yanked you out of bed. 

"Huh...? Jun... what time is it?" You yawned. She smiled at you as she laid out good outfit combinations.

"Who cares?" She held up a little black dress, "I think you'd look nice in this." She hummed. 

You blushed and looked at it, "Eh? That thing is so short, Jun-"

"Hush! Nobody would look at my wife like that!" She blushed and planted a kiss on your cheek. You grabbed her hand and giggled.

"Your wife. Oh, Jun, i'll never get tired of that," you stretched before grabbing the dress and walking to the bathroom to try it on, "What are we even going to again?"

"Naegi and Kirigiri are getting married today!"

"Hah. Chumps. First married couple in all of Class 78!" You bragged as you stepped out wearing the tight dress that showed off all of your curves. 

Junko smiled widely at you, "You're beautiful, (Y/N). So, so beautiful."

You smirked, "Ah~? Does someone have a crush?" You had walked towards her and grabbed her and did a small slow-dance with her. 

"I love you, Junko."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

...

...

...

You would always wake up with tear-stained pillows. 

Word count: 300