Reveal... huh?!

The next week flew by. Sakura committed suicide, Naegi survived his execution and suddenly you were stuck in the middle of an investigation to find your beloved.

You watched the 6 people you were left with fight for their lives - not knowing that you wouldn't survive with them. You persevered and tried to throw them off as much as possible.

"And that's why!" Naegi declared, "Junko Enoshima, reveal yourself!"

You looked into his defiant eyes, "Stop," you had your eyes trained on the podium, your nails digging into the wood, "Please stop," 

"H-Huh? But, (Y/N)--" Naegi started.

"She's dead. We all saw her die."

"B-But my evidence...!"

"Must be wrong!" You looked up and shouted at him, tears in your eyes, "Don't accuse her of this! You must be wrong!"

"Why do you care so much?" Togami smirked.

"P-Please... just don't take her away from me..." you whispered, "Don't. Take me instead. Please, God, please. Don't let her get hurt. Don't make her die. I beg... I beg of you..."

"(L/N), what is this?" Kirigiri looked confused.

"Jun... you can't... I won't let you!" 

"What the fuck is this?" Togami piped up again.

"I did it! Need all the evidence? I know you have it! C'mon, prove me wrong! I dare you!" 

"E-everything points to Junko," Naegi looked confused.

"Everything?" Togami pointed out, "Now that I think about it... didn't she spread rumors about us? To make us distrust everyone?"

"Oh yeah! She did!" Asahina yelled.

"And? What else?" Your eyes were crazed and you smiled widely at your peers. 

"Your new change of clothes... there's no way you should of gotten that," Kirigiri focused on the floor, softly muttering as she spoke as if she was deep in thought.

"And? Aaaaand? What else did I do?!" 

"You didn't freak out when the first motive came out!" Hiro yelled.

"Yep, yep, yep!" You laughed and held yourself in the Despair of it all. 

God... this feels amazing, Junko. I won't let them take you. We can change the world together. I know we can.

"You also spent a considerable amount of time in your room..." Kirigiri spoke.

"Even more then Fukawa," Byakuya fixed his glasses.

"H-Hey! Masteeer..." Fukawa whined.

"Shush," he spoke again.

Anarchy. Destruction. Despair. All of it was easily controlled by the right strings. All you had to do was find them.

"So who am I? Who am I really?!" 

"You... you're the Ultimate Conwoman..." Naegi didn't seem happy or confident.

"Fuck yeah I am!" You imitated one of Junkos personalities, "So, like, why the fuck did I do it!?"

"For the Despair, obviously," Togami again spoke.

"W-W-Wrong..." you mocked fake tears, "oh... when you get my questions wrong... it fills me with such Despair..."

"Than... why?" Kirigiri scowled at you.

"For my looooove, of course!" You twirled a finger through your pigtails, "My one true love wasn't happy so of course i'd make her happy!"

"W-W-W-Whose your love?" Fukawa gawked.

"It's obvious. Tell them, Naegi," Togami scoffed.

"Nope! Don't just deflect Togami! C'mon.... c'moooooooooooon!  Tell me! Tell me! What do ya know?!"

"Well... it's quite obviously Junko Enoshima, who you killed after the blue haired... whatever her name was,"

"Fucking wrong!" 

"H-huh?"

"Togami, it wasn't that Junko that's she's referring to," Naegi spoke, his thumb touching his chin, "The one was saw back then was someone named Mukuro Ikusaba... well, i'm pretty sure they were. The only question is... whose the real Junko then?"

"There is no real Junko, fucking dumbass!" You cackled, "Really think i'd give it up that easily?! Bahahahaha! You can't do anything, can you?!"

"..."

"..."

"...you've got that wrong..." 

Word count - 572