Pride

Not an update but since it's pride month I felt like I should talk on this:

-Your sexuality does not define you. Never let anyone reduce you to your sexual preferences - you are much more then that.

-Not all straight people are jerks, just some super loud ones.

-If your parents/family are homophobic please make sure you find someone safe to talk to about coming out to them. I don't know your situation but I hope that everything goes well and if they don't accept you I will.

-Don't let people say pedophilia is part of the LGBT community - it's not and I get while people would see it that way but please remember pedophilia usually comes with the manipulation of children while pride is mostly between two consenting adults. 

-If you are trans and you have super bad dysphoria I'll link some sites at the bottom to help and if you don't want anyone to see your search history i'll write the tips if asked. 

We're all here either for a love or Junko, Danganronpa or someone dared you to read a cringy wattpad story and it's okay if your part of the last group. You still deserve love and fair treatment, all of you deserve happiness. 

I believe that all of you can find happiness. I'll hold onto Hope for all of you. 

Signing off,

Xenia