Legilimency.

It was the summer that I would learn Legilimency, I was eleven years old and now a skilled Occlumens, two years after my father giving me the Deathly Hollows necklace, I hadn't taken it off since my father had also put my windows back and taken the lock off my door, I had talked to Rapsel since as well and I had met his sister, Shnita who was very moody but like me a lot, I often talked to them at night when they would crawl in through my open window, I over the course of two years had picked up the Snape personality, from the emotionless mask to the telltale smirk, I was mean and lean and my father was proud, my father had been teaching at Hogwarts for 10 years before now and I was vey excited to go this year, apparently he had applied for Defence Against the Dark Arts (DADA) but had been stuck with potions again. 

Like when I learned Occlumency I sat in the same chai and took my fathers wand, I pointed it at him and yelled 

"Legilimens!" 

nothing happened, so I tried again, still, nothing happened, 

"Legilimens," 

still nothing, this was getting infuriating, 6 hours later and I still couldn't figure out why it wasn't working

 "Father why isn't it working?"I asked

 "Maybe because I have my block up and you can't get through it," he smirked, I glared "I wasted six hours of my day!" 

"Legilimens!" this time I went inside his head I saw him making friends with Lily Evans, I saw him getting bullied by James Potter and his gang, they called him names like Snivillus and were mean to him, I was shocked and felt a deep hate for James Potter and his son Harry Potter, my father than yells at Lilly Evans

 "I don't need help from a mud blood like you!" she began to cry and James and his group hexed my dad until he was on the brink of tears than they left him, and I saw  a girl his age baring the Slytherin crest walk up to him, she asked if he was okay and gave him comforting hug I knew this must be my mother, because of hr telltale black curly hair and gorgeous eyes. I resurfaced from my fathers mind and looked at him in sorrow, he just nodded his approval and made me swear to never speak of what I had seen and to try and forget all about it, I nodded. 

At dinner that night the owl brought the post like always it was late, but I found a letter with the Hogwarts seal, "Father its my Hogwarts letter!" I cried with happiness, he nodded his approval. "We'll go to Diagon Alley tomorrow." 

"Do I have to go with Draco?" 

"No, Now goodnight." 

"Goodnight father."