The end of the year.

After the duel with Potter, I got nicknamed the Slytherin Queen, no one messed with me and walked away unpunished. Onetime another first-year ran past me and pushed me over in the halls and they were found the next day suspended in the air above the great hall unconscious with an apple in their mouth,  I claimed to have nothing to do with it but no one believed me,I am technically not best buds with Draco and his gang but being a Slytherin, as evil as we are we stick together, in Gryffindor its a lot about being brave so sometimes you have to dump your friends for glory, and I know that Slytherin is ambitious so sometimes you have to let go of certain people to actually get where you want in life, but with a Slytherin friend you know that they will die for you, that can also be used to your advantage, and there's my cunning side, you get what I mean.

it was the end of the year and I wanted to go for a walk in the woods, I went to my fathers office but he wasn't there, funny, none of the teachers were anywhere near their designated patrolling areas all I had left were the prefects which would be easy, well except for that Gryffindor Percy, he had a habit of always watching me. And I feel like Dumbledore put him up to it, but oh well. I never made it to the forest though not after passing the hospital wing where I heard hushed voices of all the staff that were supposed to be patrolling. 

"Voldemorts back! although Harry defeated him this time he will be getting stronger." that was the old wise voice of Dumbledore and although I knew I should go to the woods now or I may miss my chance I had to know what whoever he was talking to would say, it wasn't long before I got my answer the low monotone voice I would recognize anyway as my father, Professor Snape.

"Your very right and I fear for Estrella, she is getting more restless, apparently the mark left a bit of evil in her or she got it from her grandfather Gellert Grindelwald, but nonetheless I can see her  yearning for a chance to kill and when he rises -" I listened no more, forgetting the whole trip I raced back to the dorm tears streaming down my face, Gellert Grindelwald was my grandfather how come no one told me?! I cried myself to sleep and dreamt of a dark man who kept leading me to the library telling me that my time was close if I only listened to my true master. 

I awoke on the last day of school with a splitting headache and Pansy didn't help because apparently I had to look nice for my last day of school and she was doing my hair onto tight braids which annoyed me greatly.

At our last breakfast at Hogwarts before summer break the house cups and awards were announced, Ravenclaw won the Quidditch cup while we won the house cup, we were cheering when Dumbledore held for a pause.

"It has come to my attention that some last-minute points must be awarded to several students, first I award 15 points to Mr. Longbottom for it takes guts to stand up to your enemies but it takes bravery to stand up to your friends, next I award miss Granger 10 points for cool sense of logic, and 15 points to Mr. Weasley for bravery in the face of danger and last to Mr. Potter for saving our school, so it seems we have a change in colours, Gryffindor wins!" he exclaimed clapping his hands, I scowled, of course itty bitty Potter gets whatever he wants. Everyone left for the train but I stayed until my father was ready to go and we flooded back to spinners end.

That night I took some sleeping draught, to help with my sleeping habits. 

And so my first year at Hogwarts, over, next year might be better.