classes.

I woke up at 5:45, that gave me 15 minutes to be dressed and down at the great hall for breakfast, I jumped out of bed and put on my Slytherin robes, 

after getting ready I walked down to the great hall with Daphne.

For breakfast, I had a piece of toast and then waited for our time's tables. 

breakfast 6:00am-7:00am

double potions with Gryffindor

history of magic with Ravenclaw

lunch 12:00pm -1:00pm

DADA with Gryffindor

flying with Gryffindors

herbology with Hufflepuff 

transfiguration Hufflepuff

charms with Ravenclaw

Ancient Runes with Gryffindor 

dinner 5:00pm-6:00pm

bedtime at 8:00pm

astrology 9:00pm - 10:00pm

Daphne looked at my timetable and gasped, "you're taking every subject!" the other Slytherins began to gather around me to see, "but how?" Draco asked confused, I just gave them all the telltale Snape smirk. You see the reason that I am able to take so many classes is I am going to use a time turner, "Well let's walk to potions shall we?" I asked and Daphne, Pansy, Draco and I began to walk to the dungeons, well they weren't looking I popped around the corner and turned my turner to transfiguration, I walked into the classroom and took out my pages, as soon as the class was done I grabbed my stuff and stuck it in my bag, then I turned it back to potions. I appeared sitting right next to Daphne, thank gosh she was looking the other way talking to Pansy and Draco and I just caught part of their conversation. 

"I was sure that Estrella was walking with us and even more positive that she had potions" she queried, 

"Yeah, she was right behind us." Draco agreed.

"I'm right here guys," I said in a singsong voice, 

"what! I'm sure that you weren't there a minute ago!" Daphne informed me, 

I just gave her the famous Snape smirk, again.

"There will be no silly wand waving in my class!" I listened to my dad lecturing Potter and I tried to hide my laugh at his stupidity, then we began to brew a potion, Draught of the living dead, pfft! easy. I was done in at least ten minutes by using the shortcuts that I had made when I was like six, I smirked at Granger who was looking proud that hers was already working at the fifth step, she then glanced over at me and glared, I just smirked and continued to sneer at Weasley. At the end of the lesson, we brought our potions to the front and of course, mine was the best. After getting our Homework, I then broke off from the group and turned time to History of magic, after sitting through a boring lesson of that I went off to lunch. 

The others were already there and I saw them looking around for me so I slipped in beside Daphne. 

"Hey Daph!" she jumped, 

"there you are again! where are you coming from?"

I just gave them all a smirk and began to eat my tuna fish sandwich.

"Time for DADA,' I huffed with annoyance.

DADA turned out to be a joke because Professor Quirrell was afraid if his own shadow! so he just talked about random stuff. But I did notice something rather strange, as soon as he saw me, he began to whisper, "The girl, get the girl she will bring master back, she bares it on her left forearm!" I stared at him in horror. everyone else was now staring at me and I felt like I was about to cry, but I remembered that my father always told me that crying was weak and any kind of emotion was a weakness, and when you showed panic or fear people would be able to figure you out, so I put on a blank face 

"He's a nutter," I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Daphne, Draco and all the Slytherins looked at me in confusion like all the Gryffindors, I noticed Potter had a thinking face on and I saw him look at my left forearm, I didn't know that he saw me look at him and since I thought no one was looking I self consciously looked at my forearm just to make sure that my shirt wasn't pulled up or anything. I glared at the Slytherins and since Slytherins are actually like family to other Slytherins they began to laugh, and shake their heads. After the lesson, I ran to the girl's lavatory. 

                                                                            Daphne pov

  I saw Estrella run to the girl's lavatory as soon as class let out, Draco looked worried and so did Pansy, 

"I'll go see her," I told them and they continued to class, I knew we had flying and that she wouldn't want to miss it, I heard sobbing from the last stall and found myself shocked because I had never heard her crying before,  

"Estrella?" I called, 

"Daph? why are you here your going to miss flying" she said, 

"I don't want to do it without you Estrella, I never want to do anything without you again," I told her honestly. 

the door opened a bit and she beckoned to me, I stepped in and the door locked behind me, 

"Daph, I have to tell you something that you have to promise never to tell anyone ever." 

"I promise" 

she held out her left forearm and rolled up her sleeve I gasped, she had the dark mark, 

"Are you a death eater?" I asked backing away slightly,

"no, when I was just an infant my mother was caught by the dark lord, he wanted me to be part of his ranks because I am a shapeshifter, so he branded me with the dark mark, unfortunately it is impossible to remove the dark mark, that night my mother escaped but was killed on the way."

I looked at her in horror, tears pricked her eyes, "I'm so sorry Est. I will keep this a secret, I promise." I assured her with a hug. 

"I think we missed flying and Herbology," she told me apologetically. 

"that's alright," I said, smiling, 

"I'd miss the world for you," I told her and we walked out together. 

And thus a friendship is born...