THE BURIAL ARRIVAL

Please vote. Thanks for choosing this read.

                           ♤♤♤

    The sun had just awoken, spreading it's rays through the thick fog, revealing the calm silhouettes.

The procession of men, dressed half naked, the thousands of abs on full display with mud stains and like sticks, great sticks walking, they walked with dazed looks, their minds on the bamboo coffin covered with the royal violet colour, carried by six able bodied men at the front of the procession.

The fierce war had ended with victory yet loss on their path. The Amano park was made history last night, every last one of them killed but with the war went their leader too, their soon to be twenty-three years ruler.

The soul of the Knight's park twenty fifth Alpha was gone.

But none of these warriors knew how.

It was an unexpected turn.

Lord Tanzi ran forward aggressively transforming into a night beast, he ran not looking back, pass the fog into the forest ahead, to the fortress.

Lord Tenneson at the same moment with his brother stepped forward, walking at a calm pace, threw off the black leather jacket from his shoulders. Into wolf form he went off running.

They had to know, the council of elders, his mother too. She must know by now. No one could feel the bond of the late Alpha, his father.

     The thoughts raced through his mind as Lord Tenneson ran in speed. He was the fastest wolf in the kingdom after the late Omega Rudolph who died some years after he was born.

He raced unblinking, pass his brother, Lord Tanzi.

There was this absence, the lack of an Alpha bond, no one could feel the overpowering shielding effect of a ruler. It was empty.

This was strange.

Someone had to take over.

The soul of his father's killer had to be their next master. At least whoever had the Alpha bond could come out and be challenged to death. It was death for whoever had been blessed with this opportunity. Yes death was their portion, no one could steal his birth right. He was Lord Tanzi, direct descendant to the mighty Trichoins.

The council of elders needed to meet. The consequences of the absence of an Alpha bond effect could cause havoc for everyone even the kingdom's slaves and captives.

Not at this time, the kingdom was at its peak of power, fierce power as it has always been.

Who could have this power? Who could have killed father? It only spelt out one fear. A member of the Amano park still breathes. If no member of the Knight park beared the Alpha bond effect. Regret ran through the nerves of Lord Tanzi.

For Lord Dakius, as soft as his air, his young mind raced through the fact that father was never to be seen and the many possibilities that came with this. He walked, his thoughts resting on the shoulders of sadness. His greatest fear stood to be his conflicting mind.

For he was a Mister Thinker.

But Lord Xevanior walked calmly, as he always strode, with grace. His perfect six feet balanced gracefully as he strode behind the procession. His last night bob hair cut slaying his looks. The dark brown skin cleared of mud.

His mind roamed through one thought, what he saw, what Beta Raphael saw.

Any other man would have been shaken to their feet by what they saw, but not Lord Xevanior whose thoughts were oblivious to all and whose actions was always tucked beneath a sharp distinct smile that made men love him.

But for Beta Raphael, a secret had been born tonight. His mind raced through their soldiers whose eyes had seen the shameful fall of their Alpha, and whose throats had been slain to keep the secret, the secret of his death.

Just then the royal chariots strode in, several deep black horses tied to their various violet cherubim.

The corpse of the late Alpha went gently into the violet coffin, everyone bent to their knees, head bowed in respect for their lost Alpha.

The sad walk continued, but for Lord Xevanior he sat inside the semicircle chariot as it rode home.

The wailing voices were heard far off before the fog gave way to reveal the massive crowd dressed in red.

At the palace first hall, luna Chi, dressed in a rose red royal symbolic gown stood amongst her maidens, her head rested on the chest of Lord Dakius, who was now covered in a violet jacket. She was shaking terribly between tears. Lord Dakius' hands held her tightly to his chest slowly rubbing her back, his head resting on his mother's hair.

Lord Xevanior calmly strode into the entrance of the royal palace, into the room of the elders, sitted in was Omega Sheyi, Beta Raphael, the representatives of the ten corners of the great kingdom and most importantly the blessed seer.

The eyes of GOD.

For they needed to know where she was.

                             ♡♡♡

●Please vote

●Please drop a comment

●Thanks for reading

•765 words

•Did you enjoy today's chapter?

•What do you think the secret might be?

•Are you in suspense?

•Who might SHE be?