SHE

Thanks for choosing this read♡Kindly click the vote button♡

~~~

They looked to the walls bearing the paintings of pre-existing warriors.
But there was no 'she' there. Infact there stood Alpha Phux's portrait painting, the twenty fourth Alpha to exist after the Trichoin was established.

Everyone except Sheyi sat puzzled.

"There is a tree I see, the blood of an Alpha cruising through her veins. I hear the thoughts of rage, of rejection and revenge", the old seer spoke as though in a trance. Her iris were darker than normal and goose bumps rose throughout her wrinkled brown skin.

The room stood in silence until Xevanior cut through with his words, "Where is this tree?"

"No, who is this tree, I think we need to know who", the oldest chief representative spoke forth, giving some sense of aged wisdom in understanding the words of the seer.

"Where is your sister, Lord Xevanior?", the seer spoke, her head slightly bent down and her face turned to her left facing him.

With a bitter look he told them they had searched across the borders and territories but they were unable to sense her. It could only mean three things.

They had taken her far away. She was dead. Or she had broken her pack bonds to swear her allegiance to the Amano packs.

Whichever it was, for now they didn't know. An escort had been sent forward to terrorise the surrounding packs to get information from them. They were ordered to use only fear, no killing, no destruction.

Things were falling and failing hard, this was what cruised through Sheyi's mind as she listened. She knew she couldn't let things fail, not in her own time. So people don't say years later that the kingdom fell at Omega Sheyi's time and speak crudely on how women should be banned from ruling. Because yes, every fault could easily be tied around the neck of women, alpha or no alpha.

The same thoughts cruised through Xevanior's mind except for the part of feminine injustice. He didn't feel an ounce of shame, just regret and he knew for this game of claiming his throne, he needed to play hard, rock hard, unbending in strength.

Beta Raphael understood what the old seer had just said. He understood things to the core but he sat back silent not out of treachery but to begin his own investigations first before spilling the beans.

Who is she?

Almost everyone seemed to be asking themselves mentally.

"She is the daughter of an alpha", the old chief had spoken.

His last words struck sense into their heads at last.

The old seer pointing at Alpha Phux's portrait meant she was Alpha Phux's daughter, Alpha Kor's sister and aunt to Xevanior and his brothers. She was banned from the kingdom, for reasons still unknown to the rest of the Kingdom and to Sheyi and Xevanior.

"Did she kill her brother?"

Sheyi rolled her eyes twice, and mentally spoke to herself, "nooo she killed her jawline."

It was meant to be a sarcastic reply which she couldn't voice out to this dumb question asked by one of the chiefs.

She knew the chief had reacted that way out of shock than dumbness because it meant their Alpha had been crucified in the hands of a female.

He wasn't the only one dumbfounded. The look of dismay cut accross the room.

"Whatever is heard here must remain here, failure to do so spells out death of one's entire family", the old chief spoke staring at everyone present.

But no one had kept in touch with Alpha Phux's daughter for years now, so what was next?

The meeting had ended. They had all agreed to await the return of Alpha Phux's daughter. To them, she'll surely show up to claim her prize the Knight's Kingdom.

They had put in place a plan to fortify the fortresses' security and to inform the war leaders to begin a special kind of ancient fierce training for the warriors. They had lost a lot in one day and couldn't afford loosing more, not when it meant their kingdom. The eligible sons, Xevanior put on spot, were to be ready to battle out the crown when she showed up.

They knew nothing about her and that was not to be taking as a joke.

But Sheyi couldn't wait. She wondered if Alpha Kor's sister aimed at never showing up, it could only mean there will be no one to rule the citizens with the authority of an alpha, it spelt out destruction of the Knight's park and what if that was what Monet wanted as her roasted revenge dinner?

So Sheyi awaited for night to come, to visit an old relative.

But then a stranger had entered the kingdom at long last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●Kindly vote

●Please leave a comment

Thanks for reading

●794 words

●From the main characters presented so far, which black celebrities do you think will fit each role? Leave a comment.

●How do you feel at this point of the story?

●Are you still in suspense?

●Can you predict what will happen next?

●Who's your favourite character?

●Who do you think the main character is?

●Trust me, I'll add other characters view on this story.

THE BLACK ALPHAS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara