The Stars Were Bright - ENGLISH VERSION

I always forget to ask you to comment what you think of the story and vote, but today I remembered haha ​​!!! I hope you like the chapter, good reading! xoxoFor those who are on Twitter's Cher Crew: I am @RafaArroio_

The next day...

Ruby woke up in the arms of Fernando, not believing that all this was real ... seemed a dream. The night before, after the long conversation in the Hotel's office, the couple went to Fernando's house, which was very close by.

- Good morning my love! Sleep well?- Best impossible, Mr. Cienfuegos!

Her smile would be able to illuminate the entire Kalocari, they were both obscenely happy.Fernando got up, dressed in his robe, and went to prepare breakfast for his beloved, who was still in bed.

-Ruby, dear, I brought coffee for us!

- Uhhhhhm ... still charming, beautiful and romantic ...

The two ate and decided to return to the hotel, along with the others who would stay there for a few more weeks. It was still a few days before Donna and Sam were back from the trip, and Ruby could not wait for that.

Fernando and Ruby dressed and arrived on the terrace of the Bella Donna. Sophie and Sky were there talking about the whirlwind of emotions that happened last night when the new old couple arrived:

- Good morning, lovebirds! Happiness is written on your forehead.

- Good morning Sophie! Yes, me and Fernando are very happy haha. But we will leave the boys taking care of everything today and we will have a day of grandmother and granddaughter.

The singer had already thought of everything: she was going to take Sophie to make the ultrasound that would reveal the sex of the baby (the girl wanted to surprise Sky), they would shop on the mainland, then they would go back to the island and go for a walk along the beach.

-All right, Grandma, just give me one second to get my purse.

While waiting for Sophie, Ruby remembered that she had not looked at the cell phone: 4 missed calls from Pauly.

- Oh my God! I forgot to call back! And now Pauly will not answer, for a change ... 

- Grandma, I'm ready, we can go now!

The two of them headed for the boat and soon reached the mainland. After getting off the boat, they went to a car reserved by Ruby.

-Well, Sophie, I think this is one of the most exciting moments of a woman's pregnancy. I remember as if it was today the day I found out I was expecting a little girl ...

=And who went with you?

-No one, Sophie, I did not have my mother or my grandmother anymore ... but anyway, I think we'd better go and get the doctor to finish this mystery!

Ruby and her granddaughter arrived at the doctor's office and then headed to the examination room.

-Hi Sophie, I'm Dr. Rod and we'll start the ultrasound. Ready? You can lie down.

- I think I'm haha.

- Okay, come on ... uhmm ... Congratulations Mom, it's a boy!

- Oh Sophie! 

- Sky will be so happy,Grandma !!!

That moment was so special to Ruby that she could not hold back the tears ... it was inevitable not to think about Donna and how it would be their reunion ...

-Now that we're done here, let's go shopping! My great-grandson will have a trousseau worthy of a prince!

The two of them spent hours away from home and returned to the island. They went to the beach and talked a little:

-Grandma, are you anxious to see Mom?

-You do not know how much Sophie! I know I've made many mistakes in the past, but I want to fix them and start over with Dona. But I'm afraid of her reaction after all I've done.

-Don't worry!

- I hope so 

-NowI think we'd better get back to the hotel and see what the two gentlemen are up to." Come on!

Grandmother and granddaughter arrived at Bella Donna and went to see where their respective loved ones were.

- Fernando, my good, we arrived!

- Holla ladies! How was the ride?

- Very well!

-Ruby, a woman came right here, and she was looking for you." She's waiting for you in the lobby.

-looking for me here ? who will be?

Ruby went into the lobby of the hotel and could not have been happier with what she saw:

- OMG PAULY !!! I missed you so much !!!

-Did you really think I was going to stay away from you, shady lady?

The two of them hugged each other and headed to the room that Pauly would stay. As soon as they entered, Ruby insisted on telling everything that had happened to her best friend.

- ... and here I am, it's only three days left for Donna and Sam to return from the trip and then I'll tell her and Fernando everything.