=16=

Olivia was honestly surprised about how calm Elliot was when he turned Vanessa down. But she was happy because it meant she and her boyfriend didn't have to deal with her anymore. Elliot walked Olivia back to the breakroom, and she stopped him in the wall and rested her hands against his waist.

"Do you honestly think she'll stop coming around?" Olivia asked, and Elliot nodded.

"Like I really hope so. I want nothing to do with her, I only want to do stuff to you." Elliot smirked before leaning forward and kissing Olivia a few times. She snaked her arms around his neck and he held her close as their kissing intensified.

"I know you guys are on lunch, but please don't make me lose mine." The manager spoke, as she walked past Elliot and Olivia. Olivia blushed a bit but Elliot responded.

"Sorry. I just am really happy right now, and I don't want your vomiting to bring that down." He smirked.

"You are lucky that you are cute because I'm sure she would fire you for saying that." Olivia breathed, as she ran her hands over Elliot's chest.

"Everyone likes me too much."

=+=

Vanessa seemed to have gotten the hint and she stayed away from Elliot and Olivia. They would run into each other randomly, but Vanessa would keep her head down and avoid the couple. Olivia and Elliot were still doing good as a couple and in the money area. So good to the point where they could start renting a house.

"Alright, sign here." The landlord spoke, as he sat in front of the couple. The house they were renting was owned by their manager's husband, so he trusted them not to ruin the place.

"Okay, and where else?" Elliot asked, as he passed the pen to Olivia and she signed beside his name.

"That was the last spot you needed to sign. Now, my wife said you might need help moving stuff. Is that right?" He asked, as he took the pen back and shut the rental agreement paperwork.

"Actually we are good. We ordered some new furniture and it is going to be delivered today. And our mattress and other stuff are being brought over by one of our old neighbors." Elliot spoke, as he glanced over at Olivia and smiled.

"Sounds good. Now, there are some rules. Like if you paint a room, make sure I approve the color. I take weekends off, so if you need anything fixed it'll have to be during the week. Please do not park on the lawn, and if you want to plant a garden or flowers or something, I'd like to approve where, unless they are in pots." He spoke.

"Okay, do you have a copy of the rules so we can remember them?" Olivia asked, as she grabbed Elliot's hand and squeezed it.

"Of course. I'm also going to give you a copy of the agreement. Here are your keys." He smiled. Olivia took it from him, and he left them to go make copies. 

"This is our home!" Olivia exclaimed as she stood up. Elliot stood up too, and he pulled her into his arms and spun her around.

"I never thought this would actually happen. But then I got promoted to the manager of the deli and you got a raise... it's amazing." Elliot smiled.

"You know... maybe this will be our home for several years. I don't think we will grow out of it for a while."

"Liv..." Elliot trailed off, and she shrugged.

"It has two bedrooms. Eventually, I want to fill it. But maybe not for a couple of years and after we are married... and after I go back to Manhattan for a bit to see Avery." Olivia spoke.

"That was a lot in one sentence. Do you want to have a baby? Or wait till we get married? And are you really going back to Manhattan?" Elliot asked.

"I wanted to wait and tell you about it... but Avery's parents are going on a business trip and they invited you and me out to watch her. They already bought us two plane tickets and Avery is super excited." Olivia breathed.

"Here is your copy of the rental agreement, and the rules. Then I also am giving you another set of keys. If you need anything, just call me." The landlord spoke, and Olivia nodded as Elliot looked at her hesitantly.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

=+=

For some reason that Olivia couldn't figure out, Elliot was off. He didn't seem as happy as Olivia had when she brought up Avery and possibly having a baby of their own in a few years. She felt really off when she started to set up their items, and he just brought in the boxes and the furniture before waiting for the next load to show up.

But eventually almost everything was in its spot and they were both ready for bed. It was time for Olivia to approach the issues again.

"Can we talk?" Olivia asked quietly.

"I'm tired, Liv. Can it wait?" Elliot replied.

"No, it can't. I don't know what is happening in your head and I usually always do..." Olivia whispered.

"I just don't think that going to Manhattan and seeing Avery is a good idea. What if you can't leave her behind? What if what we made here is just tossed away because you want to be close to her?" Elliot replied quietly.

"Oh." She frowned before she rolled over and faced the wall. Elliot sighed.

"Liv-"

"Elliot, this was going to be my chance to meet my daughter. I know I spent time with her after she was born, but now she is talking and she knows about me and how she came to be. It was important to me, but I guess you going back to Manhattan is cool but when I want to go back for a week it isn't." Olivia huffed. She turned the lamp off on her side of the bed before closing her eyes tightly so the tears wouldn't run down her cheeks.

For the first time since she started to date Elliot, she was feeling like maybe they were too young to be this serious.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D