The Nerd

Bakugos pov

I was trying to sleep when i got to school but was inturupted by a certain green nerd and as he said "hi kaccan" I was getting mad over the stupid nickname that he had given me. Then I yelled "STOP CALLING ME THAT STUPID ASS NAME!" then i saw him whimper and back up which made me smirk and the he canadian flag loser came in and stepped in front of that shitty nerd and told me "stop picking on him" he said in a monatone voice. All i did was laugh and look away then i heard someone say "hi bakugo" when i looked over to to see it was shitty-hair and ignored him and when i looked away i looked back at him to see his face have a sad expression then he reaised his head and smiled when i saw him smile something came over me my stomach felt like there was something in my stomach.

Kirishimas pov
before i left for school my mom hit me in the head with a beer bottle again and so i cleaned myself up and  when i was about to leave after i got dressed for the second time my dad came in the livingroom as soon as i was going to leave. then next thing i know a fist hit me in the stomach and then kneed me in the stomach as well. i felt my chest tighten as the pain crawled up to my head. then my dad looked at me and said "weak" i got up and left. then i walked to school and as i went to the door i saw bakgo i have always had this weird feeling around him like my heart might explode. i waved my hand and said "hai bakugo" but he ignore me like usual.
         I started to sit down and i remembered what happened saturday. my dad had gotten mad at my mom and other people and i was the only one there and he tired me up and kept beating me until i had lost so much blood i amost passed out. then i relized i was crying thank god no one noticed as i wiped my eyes. i felt so sad and depressed with all of the brusis and cuts on my body. i started crying again but this time i got bakugos attention and when he looked at me i ran to the bathroom and started crying in the stall.
          Bakugos pov

   I  was trying to get my attention away from learning when i looked over i saw a crying kirishima ad to be honest i wated to know what was wrong with him then when i kept looking he looked back at me and ran into the bathroom and then my body moved on its own after the crying red head. then when i saw him enter the bathroom i knocked on the stall he was in and i asked "can i come in" i heard him stop crying and he said "im fine" honestly i knew he wasnt fine and i immediately kicked down the door to see a crying kirishima filled with sadness and shock. then i looked at him and asked "whats going on?" he wiped his eyes as he said "nothing" he lied. i looked at him and said "your not fine" and he just looked at me and a tear slid down his cheek he said "im fine" once again he lied then i looked at him gazing into his eyes then broke the distance between us as i mashed our lips together and to my suprise after a second he kissed back.

Authors Note
------------------------------------------------------------
hi this is my first time wrtiting so cut me some slack i will try to update twice a week. but knowing me i will publsh a lot more chapters than i want to.