No!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm waking me up for 9:00 pm I got dressed and looked down warily then I looked at my phone again text from:unknown number: hey kiri this is Bakugou I was wondering if i could come over so I can check up on you?  I exhaled and texted back sorry I have plans

I sighed and got ready and I left a note or my suicide letter whatever.... I left it I don't think my parents would care about me dying so this must be a congratulations note for them.... I left the note and went downstairs "bye mum bye dad" Is all I said and ran outside then walked to the bridge and stood on the edge I looked down and I felt the air go through my hair that I didn't put up.

I breathed in and cried as memories of bakugou flew through my head and I started second-guessing my suicide

Jump

"I will" Is all I say as I cry a little more and I jump "KIRISHIMA NO!" I bakugou scream and jump off the bridge and then everything went dark but I know he caught  me....

Bakugou POV before the suicide

I was walking to kirishimas house either way because I wanted to check up on him. I arrived and knocked on the door to see a well built man and an angry looking woman "who are you" The man said and then glared at me "I'm katsuki bakugou I'm kirishimas friend is he here?" The man shook his head "no you just missed him but knowing him he is coming back so just go to his room and wait I guess" He moved out of the way and pointed up the stairs "first door on the right" I walk to his room and see the note on his table.

To the people who actually cared about me... I'm sorry I couldn't take living anymore and you don't have to deal with me either I'm sorry I really am... There are to many bullies, my parents, and other people who just hate me for some reason.... I'm sorry Bakugou.... If your reading this I truly loved you and I'm sorry to cause you pain but the burden of living is to hard...

              ~Eijiro kirishima

I was crying and I didn't realize it then I ran down stairs and I ran to the places he might've went "no no no no no ummm BRIDGE" I ran to the bridge he used to hang out to clear his mind and I saw him jump

"KIRISHIMA NO!"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter my hand still hurts some.