Kirishima

Kirishimas pov
    When i got into the stall to cry i heard someone coming ad i heard bakugo ask "are you ok" i was a little shocked that  he cared. The i ssaid back "im fine" i had lide he ended up asking me question again and answered the same. But this time he broke the door and asked me again i was scared and said "im fine" shen next thing i know he is kissing me. As shocked as i was i enjoyed it. So then i kissed back then finally bakugo pulled away looking me straight in the eyes. He opned his mouth to ask something but then he closed it. He held my hands and looked at me intensely in the eyes and asked "Why are you crying? because you dont cry when there is nothing wrong with you". I looked at him and said "I cant tel you" i couldny look at him after i said that but all he did was hug me. I heard him whisper "i love you kirishima you can tell me everything and anything". I felt butterflies in my stomach as his hor breath touched my ear when he said it.
       I went back to class with him niether of us spoke when we were walking to class. when we entered the class everyoe looked at me a bakugo the bakugo said "stay outa our business" i looked at him and smilied because he was so cute. *time skip to the end of school* i started walking home as i walked through the door trying to not make a noise then i shut the door silently. But my dad was in the living room and then he smacked me and said "were you trying to sneak around my house" i just stood there then he kiched me in the side and then he kicked me over and over when i was on the ground and he picked me up by my throat and pushed me against the wall and started punching my stomach over and over until i went limp. Then he dropped me and left me on the ground lying limp and bleeding from my head side lead and throat.
           i stood up and walked up the stairs and went into my room when my mom followed after me with a pot and started hitting me in the chest, side and, knees. then she hit me in the head and i pretended to lose consciousness then she hit me in the side again and left me there. i got up got into my pajamas and went to bed. just to be woken in the middle of the night for my nightly 2 hour torture where i would be tied to a chair and cut and burned and beat and stabbed.