i remade the last chapter because of errors that were pointed out

Kirishima POV

i woke up and relized i was late for school "Fudge nuggets" i get out of bed and quickly fall feeling pain throughout my body "agh!" i lay on the floor in pain trying not to wake up my mum or dad. i tried to get up again then i took a step and almost fell to the floor.

"i still have to go to school" i said as i said to myself as i got up and started to walk to the bathroom and take a shower but each step made me want to scream in pain and curl up in a ball and cry. i bend down and turn the water to the perfect temperature then i take off my shirt and i look at all my cuts, burns, and bruises inflcted on me by my parents.

i then step into the shower letting the hot water hit my back and i bite my lip trying not to scream at the burning pain that was instantly spreading throughout my body but i push through the pain to notice that the water turned a redish color. i noticed the water had washed off the bood that was oozing out of my wounds.

i decide to get out, dry off and bandage my wounds even the smallest cuts not wating anyone to know. "do they hate me this much.....am i that bad"

yes you are horrible, ugly, selfish, a mistake, and above all, worthless you should just die.

"why.... well i guess my parents call me that everyday...why would they lie to me"

told you

i get up and get dressed for my last day of school. i go downstairs smiling "bye mum bai dad im going to school" but i was met with the reply "go jump off that bridge on your way" i sighed and left then started walking to UA

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

i made it to UA and i feel the burning pain i realize the wounds must be bleeding again but i ignore it it was hard to ignore especially if it feels as if your being ripped apart.

i walk into the school and to homeroom and walk inside to be met with an angry Aizawa "you're late" he stated "yeah and i apologize, sorry" i quickly sit down and put on my smile

~~another time skip because its 3:27 am~

class has ended and i saw bakugou outside "hey bakugou" i say walking to him and i saw him smile...DID THE EXPLOSION BOOM BOOM BOI JUST SMILE???? "hey kirishima" he said back and we walked together until he went another direction to go home and i kept walking until i ran into someone i never wanted t see again Erico i walk past him hoping he wouldnt notice me "Eijiro Kirishima how have you been you peice of gay trash" i gulp and turn around to look and the grey haired kid i knew from middle school "hey Erico..." i turned away to leave because i didnt want to deal with him right now "hey you cant leave until i do this" i turn to face him "do wha-" he then knees my stomach and i fall to he ground and he kicks my side and leaves.

yay~ that was fun now come on lets jump off that bridge!!!

"i will...." i turn and look at the bridge my parents had told me to jump off of and tears stream down my face "ill be back at 9:00 Pm to end it" i say and walk past the bridge and walk home and go inside ad ignored my parents and layed on my bed and cried myself to sleep

A/N
im so sorry i made a HUGE mistake in the last chapter i just remade it and thanks to @queenbeella for pointing it out....very very sorry