Closing Time

Hubba-hubba. Thanks for joining us for this sexy beast of a ride. 69, baby. Ooohoo-uh-huh. But what are we shagging next time in Tevun-Krus City? That's coming up! But first—some thanks.

Thanks to the silent readers. Please comment.

Thanks to the new writers. We hope you'll join us again sometime! (Maybe next time?)

And just what do we have for us next time, 'troopers? Want to write for TK? Drop us a PM! Or join us in the thread over at Wattpadwriters.com. Check the external link at the bottom of the page.

August 4th - Punk Wars II

The favourite cross-punk sub-genre created right here on Wattpad is back! Two or more -Punk sub-genres collide! Do they coexist in one particular world, duking it out in a battle of technologies? Does one (or more) literally invade the other's world? You decide! It's your rodeo, 'trooper!

September 1st - Spy-Fi

Think the world of subterfuge, spies, gadgets and deception, and then add in a science-fictional twist!

October 6th - Anti-Villain Special

The antithesis of the anti-hero. Where the anti-hero might do good deeds for morally bankrupt reasons, the anti-villain has good intentions but ultimately questionable methods! Want to solve world hunger? Thin the herd with secret sterilization!

November 17th - Best of '19

Some of Tevun-Krus' favourite writers return to each write one brand-new story for 2019's various sub-genres and themes.

December 22nd - A Very Superhuman Christmas

Going back to the theme of issue number 6—Superhuman SF. Superpowers and superhuman abilities with a Christmassy twist!

---

Keep on 'troopin, mothertroopers! Ooorah! Remember to join us in our 2019 thread.