CHAPTER 2

diary entry #3

so like i was eating lunch with my friends and like trina was talking about how this dude andyn was like trying to show her his dick, "omg, he asked me if i'd like to see his little chilli." annie cackled as she rolled her eyes back, running her hand through pantene moisturized hair.

i was about to tell them about my funny story about me picking up my crush and running away from like 30 other people until- lili said, "um, didn't yall hear? the new kid, taehyung or something got fucking carried out the library by some super girl or something- talk about a gay freak!" she tucked some of her hair behind her ears with an innocent smile.

oh shit, are they- talking about m-me??

if i tell them, will they mock me like they just did to taehyung?? what do i say, i'm confusious- america explain..?

"istg, i almost saw her face but like i bet hella people filmed it so we'll know this mysterious.. man girl when the clip is leaked on the official website!" jennie smirked devilishly, she was always so freaking slick with her mischievous plans to make people's high school life miserable.

uckkk, what IF THEY SEE ME? WILL THEY KICK ME OUT OF OUR GROUP, UPS?! I WORKED HARD TO BE THEIR FRIEND, SHIT SHIT SHIT. wHERE THE FUCK IS DR. PHIL WHEN I NEED THE MAN, I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP BITCH. SKSKSK.

aight, so life alert ain't do shit.

so i tried to breath, but i sounded like a seagull trying to sing hakuna matata- just imagine pumba with danielle cohn's voice. oh gosh, yall- i just got goosebumps. i can't sound THAT bad but you got the gist of it.

so like, trina turned to me next and said. "hey emi, do you know the girl who carried the new kid??" with a curious smile, her grin held a lot of snake energy and i got 5 sugar daddies and i ain't remember none of their names energy too. oop.

so i stuttered like A LITTLE BITCH, "i-i.. don't you think she did it for a good cause??" i tried to smile, but i probably looked like jerry springer after two sugar mommies flashes their titties. no offense but- idk.

"ooh, don't tell me you like taehyung?" lili smirked, leaning in for the tEa. but i got none, so i just said. "i heard she was kinda cute.. the girl was thicky thicc." call me arrogant or narsistic but when will i get to self promote to some popular girls?

bTW subscribe to my youtube aT @ t series. jkjkjk.

anyway, when walking to my class. i saw taehyung with a boy with broad ass shoulders and thick fine ass brows like dAMN. he was tall too, zamn zaddy. anyway, i lowkey felt bad for taehyung having to deal with the rumors buT-

the videos probably won't leak, who'd wanna see a girl carry a grown ass man out of a library??

r-right?

i hope it doesn't go onto the school's official website. 🤪

watch me fucking jinx it again. fml.

whatever. bye yalL time to study my daily spanish lesson or else duolingo will take everything from me.

if yall don't hear from me for more than 4 days, yall know what happened.

anyway, adios amigos.

🤣🤣🤣