CHAPTER 4

fucking diary entry #5

ok, so like this is my last diary entry and i hate to end it so soon.. but i think i'm going to jail..

first of all, before all you wackers and wankers gasp and wonder what criminal act i did.

lemme just say, all i wanted was graduate- get my degree and become a  professional dog walker. but, how.. hOW DID MY DREAMS BECOME CRUSHED IN A MERE SECOND?!!!?!

okay, story time! (ALMOST WENT TO JAIL! PROBABLY ABOUT TO BE JUMPED BY A SWAT TEAM!)

¡EMOTIONAL! WARNING, REALLY SAD! NOT CLICK BAIT! LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU CRIED!! , sincerely all youtubers.

i was panicking, the school's infamous fuck boy knows my secret, so what do i do?

i sit there, looking hella constipated with my ugly ass face looking at the window like every single main character in every single damn movie.

bUT i'm different from all the other girls, bc i'm the m/c of this fanfic which mEANS BY DEFAULT, I'LL BE AKNOWLEDGED AS AN UNIQUE GIRL WHOM EVERY HOT GUY WILL DIE FOR!

anYWAYS, i was like mad nervous. wondering if my reputation of miss smells like febreeze will go down to smells like tide. i seriously am distressed, buT WHERE'S MY KNIGHT?! I'M IN DISTRESS?! HELLO YOU STUPID FUCKER!!!

ok ok, so like.

i was high, highly sure i would be the school's next hot topic if that little 3 inch bitch yaps his mouth.

i needed to think smart, wait- when am i ever smart, this is a drama fanfic. i need to be dumb and oblivious, dUH.

i need to think fast..

let's see all my options.

-confront him

-ignore it

-defend myself when the topic is brought up.

GASPS IN MY NAMJACHINGU IS GAY-

-push him and run to antartica, wait- no, that's too cold. 🤒

.

.

.

THAT'S IT, I PUSH HIM- HE DIE, PROBLEM SOLVED. OH MAMA MIA!

i was content with my plan, until the bell rang.

now what..?

where is jungkook anyways?

i was confusious, i frantically ran across the halls and like everything was slow mo and an unpaid camera crew rushed to do a 360° spin around me like in them dramas.

i asked so many people in the amount of 2 minutes, i asked about 1 person. it was jennie, she said that it was best that i don't get involved with a fucky bucky boi like him bc i'll end up getting heartbroken and die in a devastating car crash bc fan fics are cliche.

so i went to the bathroom and stared at the sink for 6 minutes until i felt motivated enough to find his ass.

i trudged to the main gate and saw taehyung with his broad shouldered pink shirt friend, being all giddly and jolly. that reminded me..

i have no friends.

maurY : AND THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINES, YOU'RE TELLING THE FUCKING DEPRESSING TRUTH LMAO.

yep, sigh- i mean, sob sob.

i was beginning to feel hopeless, well- i already am but like oh well. buT LIKE- I DON'T WANNA BE THE SCHOOL'S MEME AND MASCOT FOR THE REMAINING DUCKING TIME I HAVE IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!!

and then from a distance, i heard a familiar unsoothing cackle. it belonged to none other than jeon jungkook.

i was HesITATING LIKE A LIL' BITCH-

anyways, too tired to write the rest so expect the teA tomorrow or somewhere this week.

my mom came back from the old town road and she got some big ol' horses in the back ,,,,, ;^>

ANYWAYS, I NEED TO GO SEE MY BIG MAMA SO BRB GUYS.

TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT.

- han emi before her life sentence ;(