Nalu

Okay so I know the 100 year quest has started and I cbf predicting the future like yes I could do the reveal of the guilds reaction of levy pregnancy and make Lucy be pregnant during the quest but honestly I want to make my own spin off to what happens after server coz I don't want to predict what happens in the new manga and be disappointed when I doesn't happen or make it hiring coz I predict too much who knows so ignore the 100 year quest that's a different story. And do I have to do the #idontowncharacters coz clearly I don't :)
Okay let's get started on my story that's Rn my ultimate procrastination with dealing with reality.

_________________
Its been about three months since Zeref has left this world. But it still dark. We except parties, and over joy like the first week after it was all finished but as time went on we soon found realistic struggles. The Magic council is still all over the place, master Makarov has just fallen ill and the jobs have suddenly hit a low as no one has been causing as much chaos as anticipated. It's hard to pay for rent, and it's hard to even see people smile. The guild hall hasn't been as lively, Gray and Natsu havnt picked up there normal bickering fights but actually been talking civil. Mira is hardly around but is always angry, she feels like she didn't participate enough and that if she was stronger she could of helped end the war sooner. So she's been off training. Erza has ran off with Jellal, but she didn't say goodbye, they just picked up a high S class mission and left. Even Makarov doesn't know which mission exactly they had chosen.
But tonight. Was meant to be a night of celebration, Wendy 16th. We all could feel the tension, the negativity in the air. So charla and I decided to organise a party. Something to lighten up the mood. So soon after we announced it we had a little party organising club, with levy, Lisanna, Gajeel, Juvia, Charla and I.
As the day came closer the more excited people were becoming but what we didn't know that this night was really going to change everything.
_______
I flew around the guild hall making sure everything was going to plan, the decoration were being hanged up and the present table was filling up greatly. Lisanna and Cana took Wendy to go and buy her dress and get her hair and makeup done for tonight. People were slowly turning up from all over Fiore, first it was sting and rogue, with Yukino, then it was chelia, with Lyon and the rest of blue Pegasus, and quickly over time old faces all kept coming. It was the most liveliest the guild had be for awhile. But as I flew around. I seem to notice that Lucy and Natsu weren't here yet. Then it clicked that I actually havnt seen Lucy for a few days now and that Natsu was ment to come back last night and he still wasn't here. So I land down on a table and ask levy she had seen them, she shock her head and said the last she say Lucy was yesterday and that strangely enough that Lucy also said she would return her glasses yesterday but didnt, and then I asked Gray who was in the middle of making an ice sculpture, he said the last time he say Natsu was last night at the noodle shop. Strange.
So I decided to fly over to the first place I could think they could be. Lucy's.

____________________
(Okay so why the boring intro so u can get the vibe of the place and yes it was a happy pov coz I decided to spice it up and idk imma just keep making this boring and confusing asf coz this time I ain't gonna edit through it)
_______________

I was writing my book, finally concluding the last few chapters. I had decided that I will end my book now. It took my awhile to figure out exactly how I was going to finish it but I finally concluded that it would finish now. After Zeref departure. Yes, I have been writing my book on my life in fairytail from the day I have joined it till now. It is super thick and I have decided to break it into 9 part book series. I've already sent it to my preferred publisher and they love it. They reckon with this book I could gain enough money to pay rent for 6 years! Even though life has been a little dark now this is the most happiest news I have heard in awhile....
I begin to wrap up the ending sentence when I hear the door knock. I look at the time and see that it's 5pm. It must be Natsu coming back from a mission, I'm surprised his back early since wendy 16th isn't till tomorrow and I was honestly expecting a grand entrance from him to appear just on time for the party. But wait... why would he be knocking on the door.
I get off my chair and walk away from my desk  and walk toward the door.
"Hello?" I shout so hopefully the person on the other side could hear.
"Luce!" I heard a soothing voice say, I swings the door open to reveal the salamander hair boy.
"Natsu!? What's this? You using the door!" I say surprised even though I knew it was him. "Well, it came to my surprised that someone had actually got a lock for there window and when I tried to enter and get your attention I soon noticed that you were in deep thoughtful writing your novel, so I decided to quickly go grab some food and come through the door" Natsu smirked while holding a bag of food.
"Well, you going to let me In?" He tilted his head to the side oddly looking cute for once and not like an idiot.
"Oh yeah- Yeah! Come in " for some reason a different vibe aroused in the air. Since when did Natsu become so mature? And even weirder bringing me food? Natsu soon placed the food on the table and sets it up for two people. I then follow and sit across from him smelling the strong aroma of noodles.
"Yum!" I started digging in and too my shock I was actually eating faster then Natsu. He was just watching me with amusement. I saw a cute smile escape his lips. He then starts to dig in to roughly the same speed as me maybe a tad faster when I noticed the blue exceed not being here.
"Hey Natsu, where's happy?" I looked up from my box of noodles, watching Natsu face turned confused....
"Oh um.... that's right I left him here, he wanted to organise Wendy's birthday saying something about the atmosphere being all strange lately and wanted to lighten it up" he shrugged and kept eating, Natsu still as clueless as ever, he hasn't even realised that he is as effected as all of us.
We finally finished our noodles and I was exhausted. But strangely I couldn't stop staring at Natsu face, even when he looked back at me. I just couldn't look away. I was there soiling in every feature, every wrinkle, when something in my heart twisted. I felt my mind explode. And I jolted up and ran to my book.
"Wow Luce! What's with all this energy all of a sudden?" I ignored what Natsu said and sat down started writing, I finally figure out how to truely finish this novel, discard the last chapter I know what I need to do.
"Luce?" I could feel Natsu presence behind me, and normally it would be distracting but this time it was inspiring. He didn't move though, he just watched my write and write until I finally dropped the pen. I turn around to face Natsu and soon notice he fell asleep! Standing!
"Natsu." I whisper nudging his t-shirt. He slowly woke up and his tired face cracked a smile.
"Yes pre- Luce." He yawned.