Wendy 16th

What am I going to do. Now Lucy and Natsu, and then Erza and Jellal! I can't handle this!
How could this happen to me, how do I keep walking into bad situations. I walk around the grounds of magnolia not know what to do. I soon notice that I've made myself to the girls fairytail dorm. I know for a fact it's empty right now because everyone should be at the guild. So how come I have this strange feeling I'm going to walk into something bad again. T^T. And so then I see it. Levy exciting the dorm enterence with Gajeel behind her. no. No. Nope.
I can't deal with this! Why me!
I fly off again. I swear if I walk into one more thing! I don't know what Ild do, but I know I need some fish. So I fly over to the fish store and to my surprise I see levy in the convenient store across. Should I ignore this. No I'm going to I'm not going to intrude on her business yet again! So I get myself some yummy fish and walk outside and to my astonishment I pump into levy. She then drops her bag and out comes sliding out a box. I didn't really notice much of it but I knew I had to help levy.
"Levy. You alright? Sorry I wasn't watching when I came out!"
Levy soon come back to conscience and looked oddly embarrassed and scared as she quickly grabbed the box and slide it back into the bag. But not quick enough because then I notice the word "condom XL" printed on the box.
"It's alright happy no worries I have to go though see yah tonight" she then waved and slightly sprinted off.
"Yeah- cya" I said in disbelief. WHAT IS HAPPENING.
I decided that it was enough. That I was time to head back to the guild. So I flew as quickly as I could back to the guild.
Ignoring pregnant Erza throwing up into a bear by bin, ignoring levy walking into Lucy apartment and ignoring Laxus and Mira makeout session, and ignoring Mest holding the birthday girls hand and planting a kiss on her forehead. Not letting myself see anymore things.
_____________
What a lol okah so I do wanna chat about the Wendy x Mest and Wendy x Romeo. So if the seven year gap never happened Wendy and Mest would of sure been a thing, and since the 7 year gap did happen Romeo and Wendy should be a thing but still they're 7 years apart. So as much as it seems gross
That it would look like now Mest is 10 years roughly older the Wendy we have read heaps of mangas like that that most people stand. and I honestly prefer them. So like imma let it slide and ship em and it would cause more drama.
_________

I knock on the door. Holding the bag of condoms that I have a feeling happy saw. I so hope he doesn't tell anyone. If he does Gajeel would... let's just hope.
And then the door opened to reveal a very glowing Lucy.
Hmm seems Natsu isn't here, maybe Gajeel was wrong. But if he was then the condoms-

"Hey Lucy, tell the land lord that I might start living here soon!" I heard Natsu voice and then saw Lucy face turn red.
None of us said anything.
"Hey Luce why u so quite -oh" Natsu now stood there shirtless, standing there blushing with his toothbrush in his mouth"
Well I guess I did need these

(I can't rmemeber if I said if Natsu was fully dressed or not but now he isn't)

"Umm I can explain" Lucy mutters, as her face goes bright red.
"No need to." I say as I pull out the box of condoms
"Thought you might of needed these.

_______________
I watched levy pull out the condoms and the first thought was happy told. Then it went to the whole guild knows and then it when to me thinking shit I need to spit out this tooth paste. So I quickly ran to the bathroom and rinsed out my mouth, chucked on a top and by the time I came back I saw Lucy and levy sitting down, levy with her glasses reading Lucy book 10x quicker then I did while Lucy explained the situation.

"Wow isn't this a site to see" I chipped in awkwardly. Levy then put the book down and grinned.

"Well I could say the same about you two. Lucy just told me the whole love story, and don't worry happy didn't tell me, infact it was Gajeel, oh and Lucy this book is amazing! A masterpiece! It's sales are going to go off the chart" she screams as she embraces Lucy, I watch Lucy smile devour her face in delight.
But still something bothered me.
"How did Gajeel tell you about us?" I asked levy and she tenses.
"Well it was a guess. He had a feeling that you two, were doing the same as us. A secret relationship" she squirmed with embarrassment and my jaws dropped.
"You and Gajeel! Since when! But you're so small, he so big. Wait that means u two have done it... OH MY GOD. I honestly don't know what to say!" I was in disbelief and same with Lucy.