Baby

Oooo okay umm probs gonna end it here we will see. This bit is mainly the cliche pregnancy story that we've all been waiting for.
____
3 weeks later

Everything has really calmed down.
Well kinda.
All the couples are together, Makarov is finally healing and Laxus is doing a great job at being the new guild master.
The socerer weekly was going wild after Wendy's 16th we were now not getting any funny Virgin insults anymore that's for sure.

(I just remembered I was gonna make happy die but that's too much effort so here's un needed information)

But Lucy and I still havnt come out. Happy knows the deal and he lives with us now, same with Gajeel and levy but they have kept it low key. We've had a few secret double dates and it been a very nice and easy going three weeks. But it all changed to me hearing Lucy throwing up in the bathroom.
I felt my heart skip a beat. Dreading that it is what I think it was.
I get out of bed to see happy lurking in front of the door concerned

"Is Lucy alright?" Happy looked into my eyes with the same question I was thinking.
"Hey bud, could yah do me that favour I once talked to you about?" I could feel the tension in there air as those words flew out my mouth.
"Aye sir" and then happy left, through the now unlocked window.
I knocked on the door.
"Luce are you alright" I Heard her stop vomiting and soon the door unlocked. Her face was swollen and pale.
I embraced her into my arms feeling guilt for what I have done to her.
"I need a shower" she whimpers into my arms.
"Want me to join? Happy will be awhile." She looks up at me and smiles.
"Mmhmm" she nodded her head. I then followed her into the bathroom, I helped her take off her sweaty clothes. She was shaking. We went into the shower. I grabbed the soap and washed her back whilst massaging the soap into her skin. I did that for awhile feeling her shaking body slowly calm down. But the soon she began to slowly fall to the bottom of the shower. She crunched her knees too her chest and I could see the shivering becoming worse.
"Luce... bub. I'm so sorry" I leave down next to hear and hold her tight. I then hear happy knocking on the door. I miss Lucy forehead I get out of the shower, I place a towel around me and open the door. Happy gave me the test and the tub of chocolate icecream. She hesitated for a second looking at the scene he was embracing. Since the three weeks it probably been a strange site to see and I know happy is not used to it. So far he has heard us go at it once when we thought he wasn't home which we then realised in the morning when he came out to breakfast which was scarring. And then he sees us cuddling skit But apart from that he hasn't really seen us like this. We try to Seperate our day to day life from our dating life as much as possible so I don't blame happy from being abut shocked about the situation.
"Thanks a lot bud. But if it's not too much to ask would we be able to have to Day here alone? If that's alright?" Happy looked almost glad at what I requested.
"Aye sir! I'll be at the guild if you need me" and he flew out.

I then walk back into the bathroom, to now see Lucy back in the toilet bowl.

"Hey Lucy, I got your some ice-cream, and a test, I know this could be a tummy flu but we also know it could be something else" I whisper to her, she then lifts up from the toilet bowl and smiles as she grabs the test.

"Thanks Natsu" he gives her a hug but she slightly pulls away in pain.

"Oh sorry... did I do something wrong" but soon the pain erased her face
"No, it's fine but breast are just super tender. Okay imma take this now" she pulls out the rest and we read the instructions.
Okay so these are one of the new test. That it will just say if you're pregnant or not. So the Lucy places herself on the toilet and waits for herself to pee. Not long after it was all done we decided to get back into the shower to wait. I washed her hair and helped her was her face but didn't go down well as soap got into her eyes. And once we were all freshened up we decided to take the test into the living room.

"Natsu. If u am pregnant. Would we have enough finance? " she looks up at me. And I felt like laughing.

"Why do you think I've decided to move here? It's not due to finance. Babe my house is getting a full renovation as well speak. I have been saving for awhile, I just didn't know what for, honestly thought Ild spend it on a mountain of food, so in a few months time, even if u r pregnant or not we will be moving out of here, with no rent, and a few spare rooms for future purposes. And hopefully I know I don't want to move to fast but hopefully I will be married to you" I say kissing her softly on the cheek. But it was wet, and tasted salty. She was crying?
"Why you crying!?" I was shocked, did I do something wrong? Then she started laughing.

"You're amazing Natsu! I can't believe you've done all of this for me but you really are an idiot, you can't just say to one day marry me without proposing." She giggle into my chest and I just laughed with her

"I guess you're right. Well I would love to do it now but I want to make it special, and coz I have a few ideas up my sleeve" I wink at her, I then kiss her on the lips.

"I think it's time to check" she whispers.

We turn it around and ....

(Okay so u know I could be a bitch and be like she's not pregnant and just sick asf or I can be nice and let her be pregnant.)

————-
Pregnant.

We both sat there in silence for a while, but then Natsu picked me up into the air with utter joy.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD" he shouts so loud I was afraid the whole of magnolia would hear.
But I couldn't restrain myself, I just laughed and so did he.

"OKAY LETS TELL THE GUIlD!" He exclaimed in excitement. And normally I would hit him or tell him to calm down and think rationally. But he was so excited and he was right. The guild deserved to know.
So we ran out of the apartment, the land lord slightly grinning as we ran out hand in hand. We heard the clicks of the camera and knew it was coming out.
We went into the hall and people all turned around to face us. It been awhile since we both been in the guild... Natsu ment to be on a mission Right now but finished it on a world record time of 13 hours which was ment to be a weeks task just to see me.
And that's when Natsu announced.
"IM GOING TO BE A DAD"
Normally the room would be in an uplift of excitement but everyone was silent with shock.
Gajeel grinned and levy ran to Lucy jumping in excitement. Everyone reaction was as expecting, Erza was excited for there kids to be friends, same with Mira-Jane. Then levy admitted in the moment that she also wanted kids which made Gajeel almost faint. But the most surprised reaction of all was grays. He walked up to Natsu. Shacked his hand and pulled it into a man hugged that I thought Ild never witness.
"Congratulations bro" they finally pulled apart but what seemed to be a loving moment shortly turned back into bickering.
"But let's just hope they get your girlfriends looks and brain"
"Wait are your hitting on my girlfriend!"
"Ah-Huh do you guys are dating I called it!"

"No actually I did!"

And then soonthere was a brawling between Gajeel, gray and Natsu. Erza couldn't stop laughing, levy was concerned but surpringly it was Lucy who broke the fight.

"IF YOU THREE DONT STOP IT NOW YOULL ALL BE DEAD"
Then they all three stopped in unison and all went squirming back to there girls.

"You can be truely scary Luce" he grinned at her and she winked back.

And finally the guild was moving forward towards a new generation.

A week later though. The last light of the old generation faded away.

Makarov passed away from age.

The guild was sad but knew that the best thing to do was keep moving forward and keeping the message of what a true guild really is Alive.
A guild is family (but Ofc they took it to the next level and next thing you know fairytail is literally a day care centre.)

——
Who wrote the longest but quickest and shittest mother fucken fan fiction. I DID. And in what only four chapters and like 2000 words in each. Mwahahah.
I should probably break em all up but can't be fucked. Hope yah enjoyed probe won't get a lot of views coz like it's shit and like wrote it so quickly. But I enjoyed the procrastination over the last 5 hours. Bye