『Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ』

"Taeyong-hyung!" The King run to his brother while holding his only child.

"Please hold him for a while!" The king give his child to his brother as his brother nod.

"Please don't die!" Tears gathered in the eyes of the two brothers as the younger say that sentences.

"I won't promise that," The king hug both and go to war.

Before he go, he turned his head to the side and mouthed 'goodbye' and run leaving Taeyong with his newborn child.

After the king was out of sight, Taeyong left not wanting to see the scene that broke his heart.

Taeyong felt useless because he can't help his brother. He didn't as powerful as his brother. He badly want to help but that will make things more difficult.

The only thing he can do is take care of his brother's son.

He went to the only safe place according to him. Etrah. He has been to the planet. He can't say that the planet is so good. But that the only safe choice.

He go to his plane and place the baby in his bed. He activates his ship and starts heading to the destination.

He actived the auto system to see the baby's condition. When he lifted the baby, he realized that inside the blanket that covered the baby, theres a necklace. At the end of the necklace was a - Taeyong guess - his name in gold and a key.

"What a nice name," Taeyong smile as he repeat the baby's name in his head.

- T B C -

April 14, 2019
256 words