『ғᴏᴜʀ』

<< 3rd person P

<< 3rd person P.O.V >>

" B-brother, Is that you?"

Xuxi there still sat in the desert land with his eyes widen.

He looked at Jaemin and suddenly Xuxi shed tears.

"I-it's you!" Xuxi stood up and approached Jaemin. Jaemin did nothing, he just stood there waiting for Xuxi to come to him.

After Xuxi was close to Jaemin, he hugged Jaemin and cried on his shoulder.

"It's you! It's you! Brother!" Instead of pushing it, Jaemin returned Xuxi's arms. Suddenly Xuxi who was wearing a black shirt suddenly turned white. His skin is no longer pale like cotton, his skin starts to color like ordinary skin. Xuxi just changed to his another, Lucas.

"It's okay, cry as much as you. I miss you too." Said Jaemin with the same voice softly.

That made Lucas cry even harder. Jaemin there waited patiently until Lucas had calmed down.

"I-i think you died?" Lucas looked into the eyes of Jaemin directly with his swollen eyes. Jaemin laughed softly.

"I am but I give my soul a little to my child. My soul is only active when a dangerous situation occurs," Jaemin chuckle when he look at Lucas confused face.

"So this body is your child's?" Jaemin chuckle and nod. Lucas gasp and say

"Woah, Your child is very similar to you. I almost even thought it's you-"

Lucas's words were cut when they heard a shout.

"Jaemin-ah!" Jaemin returns to the shout and sees all the Dreamies circling Taeyong.

"Oh no, I almost forgot about Taeyong," Jaemin returns to Lucas and releases Lucas's hug.

"Taeyong is here? What happened to Taeyong?" Lucas looked at Taeyong and Gasp - seeing Taeyong unconscious.

"Oh no, I hurt him right?" Lucas looked at Jaemin and Jaemin only smiled to calm him down. "You don't hurt him. Xuxi who hurt him. So don't blame yourself."

"But still, Xuxi is part of me so technically i hurt Taeyong," Lucas goes to Taeyong. Jaeyong gave him glare but Lucas ignore his glare. Lucas just wants to touch Taeyong to cure him but Jaeyong quickly removes his hand before Lucas's hand touches Taeyong.

"Don't touch him!" Jaehyun growl at Lucas still with his glare.

"I just want to heal him. Please trust me." Lucas look at jaehyun, pleading.

"What makes it think that I can trust you when you hurt him?!" Jaehyun raised his voice starting to get angry.

"Jaehyun just trust him," Jaemin suddenly come from behind Lucas and touch Jaehyun shoulder, using his power to calm him down.

Jaehyun sigh and finally let Lucas heal Taeyong.

Lucas smiles and squats to heal Taeyong easier. A green aura surround Taeyong and Lucas.

Soon enough, Taeyong's wounds is gone and Taeyong starts to wake up. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Jaehyun smiling widely at him with tears still hanging in his eyes.

"J-jaehyun?" Taeyong's throat was still not ready to talk but Taeyong forced himself to make a sound that caused his voice to be cracked.

Jaehyun quickly hug him and rambling about how worried he was. Taeyong chuckle and pat Jaehyun head. Taeyong accidentally looked at Lucas. Taeyong was surprised to see Lucas wearing a white shirt instead of black.

That means he is Lucas instead of Xuxi anymore, he thought.

"L-lucas?" Taeyong's voice was very small but Lucas was able to hear it. Lucas smiled at Taeyong and Taeyong smiled back.

Jaehyun pull from his hug and Taeyong finally can see someone behind Jaehyun. Taeyong couldn't see that person because jaehyun blocked him but now he could see it.

His eyes grew almost like a ball - if they could - he couldn't believe who was in front of him.

"Taeyong-hyung...." Jaemin smile at taeyong that still in the shocked state.

"Jaewoonie....." Taeyong start to tear up but with a smile.

"Long time no see..."

- T B C -

April 29, 2019
646 words