『sɪx』

<< Jaemin P

<< Jaemin P.O.V >>

"Son, I'm sorry that I make all the lie. But this is for your own good. I promise to tell you the truth but I have no many time. So, instead Taeyong-hyung will explain it. Please don't be mad.

I trust and love you, son!"

Soon my father disappeared, leaving me confused.

Suddenly my head start spinning and the park disappeared replaced by darkness.

💚

I opened my eyes but closed it again as soon as possible because of the bright light. I opened my eyes again but now slowly to adapt to the light.

I looked around me and saw that I was in a infirmary in our dorm.

I felt something in my hand so I looked into my hand and saw Jeno holding my hand while sleeping beside the bed.

I blush seeing Jeno sleeping face.

Oh My Gosh. Look at those soft lashes. The mole that just below his right eye and the one on his right cheek. Those big pretty nose. Oh and don't mention those pink plump lips. Oh and those beautiful eyes that slowly open.... Wait- He woke up?!, My thought was cut when Jeno opened his eyes.

He saw me and we made eye contact for a few good second before jeno stand up and hug me.

"Y-you're awake!" I hug him back and soon, my shoulder became wet because of jeno's tear. I rub his back, comforting him.

"Hey.... I'm fine. Don't worry!" I rub his hair cause I knew that was the most effective way to calm Jeno. Jeno's sob begins to slow down and a long time later he doesn't cry anymore.

I let go of that hug and cup jeno's cheek.

"Why are you crying?" I frown. Jeno pout and say.

" You have been unconscious for 1 month and I think you already die!" Jeno's mouth began to tremble again and his eyes began to watery again a sign that he wanted to cry again.

But before he can cry, Jaemin suddenly hug him and run his hair again.

"Shhh.... Don't cry. You look ugly when you cry." Jeno gasp and let go the hug. He pout and punch my chest softly.

"Nana is a meanie. Nono is not ugly." Jeno said using a 3rd person making me coo at his cuteness.

We mad a eye contact again but this time Jeno seeing at my eyes confusedly.