『sᴇᴠᴇɴ』

<< 3rd person P

<< 3rd person P.O.V >>

"Hyung, how come it feels a little weird, it's not as usual," Chenle comments while trying the chicken soup.

"Salt runs out," explained Taeyong briefly.

"So, what do you use?"

"Sugar."

"No wonder, even though they look alike, but it's different, Hyung. Salt is salty, Sugar is sweet- just like me!"

"Still lucky that Taeyong hyung is the one cooking. If Mark is cooking, maybe he uses detergent powder to replace salt," Donghyuck said while eating.

"Me again, why is it always me?!" Mark smack Donghyuck head "And it's hyung for you!"

"Well, I'm sorry mork hyung," Donghyuck said with sarcastic tone but soon got smack in the head again.

Well, it's just a normal morning with Taeyong using sugar to cook chicken soup instead of salt and Donghyuck who was almost killed by Mark by being smacked in the head.

It's almost two weeks when Taeyong tell the truth to all. Everything is alright. Everything is back to normal. But of course there must be a difference, right? Like Lucas move to the Dreamies and Jaeyong's dorm.

Lucas had no place to live anymore so Taeyong gladly advised Lucas to move to their dorm.

And another 11 men move to their dorm.
Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Sicheng, Jungwoo, Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang. That's their name.

Actually these 11 men are important people in Jaemin's parents' palace and Na's family's good friends. They were one of the survivors of the war.
( A/N : The war when Jaemin's parent died )

So, this is the story.

When a few days after Jaemin's parent died. Lucas who had changed to Xuxi controlled their minds with one of his powers and became Xuxi's troops to take over Gers. And because Xuxi had turned Lucas again, the power that controlled them was also lost. And again, Taeyong advised them to stay in their dorm.

Fortunately, their dormitories are large and have many rooms. two person one rooms. They share their room with their boyfriend because they have their own boyfriends.

Lucas with Jungwoo, Yuta with Sicheng, Johnny with Ten,Hendery with Yangyang, Xiaojun with Kun, and the last but not least, Doyoung with Taeil.

While the Dreamies room is just the same.

( A/N : If you're curious about their rooms. Here it is )

 Here it is )