dis·sim·u·late

conceal or disguise (one's thoughts, feelings, or character).

Pretty girls dress in fancy dresses; cute boys dress in button-up shirts, which was the university's uniform

Pretty girls dress in fancy dresses; cute boys dress in button-up shirts, which was the university's uniform. It wasn't about being perfect but about ensuring that you always look good.

Today marks ten days since their funeral of Hayden. Sawyer and Jared had just crossed the last suspect off their list. A girl by the name of Megan is known mainly for the size of her rack. She was all plastic, and she had very little about her. She was the typical girl that guys like to screw because she was easy and would fake organism so quickly that you would struggle not to get an ego boost from her.

Nadine and Abigail had been left out of the discussions of that trio, but they didn't care. They didn't scheme regularly, and they didn't get any satisfaction from chasing down girls. They were happy to concentrate on exams and other school-related things.

The two girls were roommates. They met on the first day and didn't like one another. Months passed, and they found themselves in the same friendship group. They were now like sisters. She, however, turned to Jared first. You see, a tiny part of her saw Abigail as somewhat judgemental. She was the queen when it came to gossiping, giving her a negative vibe to those around her. She would believe something scandalous even if it wasn't true. Some of the secrets rolling around the campus were anything but superb.

Abigail was the cleverest of the friends; you would assume she was another dumb blonde upon meeting her. Abigail hid her cunning side that even her boyfriend was utterly oblivious to. Abigail and Sawyer had been dating for close to three months. She liked him a lot but didn't see a future with him. She didn't see herself settling down with anyone soon. She was the type of person who wanted to have founded a successful Public Relations firm before she was thirty. She spent much of her life getting random people to take staged photos of her living a life that appeared more luxurious than reality.

She manipulated those around her with ease. While Poppy would spend days developing a plan, Abigail could think of something in just a few minutes. She knew the secrets of all those who walked into her life, not that she would ever tell them.

Abigail was currently beneath the sheets of the president of Tau Kappa Epsilon. She was on top of him, grinding back and forth on him slowly and forcefully while her lips were upon his.

They had been doing this charade for several weeks. Every time they fucked one another, it became more profound and complex. The guy found it so hard to control himself around her as every movement she made sent an electric shock up his back. She would moan in his ear, repeating the words 'oh god, oh god' and screaming his name at the top of her lungs. The sex was something out of a movie, and everything fitted perfectly. It had taken many hours to get to this stage; by no means was it perfect on the first try; it had been messy and resulted in a candle catching a curtain and a light.

He could cum at any moment and took the opportunity to flip her on her back. She wrapped one leg around him and rested the other on his shoulder. When the stroke came, she could only scream as she couldn't bury herself within his shoulder, masking the pleasure she was currently feeling.

She was biting his lip as trying to hold back yet another orgasm from overpowering her when he finally finished and fell next to her, panting and sweating more than you thought was humanly possible. Neither spoke for over two minutes, trying to catch their breath.

Harrison McCall was not the type of guy who would have the same girl in his bed daily, but she was something else. She told him to want she wanted; she was honest and direct, which forever made the sex out of this world. He gently pressed his lips to hers while leaning over to grab the water glass on the bedside table.

"As much as I would like you to stay. I have a report due in a couple of days, and you need to leave so I can finish it off." Abigail didn't move; there was no way she would leave this bed tonight. She pouts a little bit, and in her baby voice, she says the words.

"But I wanted to try something different, and you didn't let me." Harrison gulps his water and falls next to her, causing Abigail to climb over him again. His hands rest on her waist ever so naturally. She leans down and shares a passionate kiss increasing the heat. Harrison moved her off his body, and she pouted at him. She is left a little annoyed by the brush-off.

The two of them were staring at the ceiling, not saying anything. A knock on the door broke the silence between the two of them. Harrison grabbed his boxers, sliding them on before putting on a pair of jeans. He opened the door keeping Abigail out of view. Standing on the other side of the door was the Vice President of the Fraternity, Ben Hanson. He stood at over six feet, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and several freckles across his face. He wore a pair of glasses which gave him a nerdy vibe; however, win a fight over everyone else in this house, even if he lacked the forearm of his right arm.

"Hey, Jared Madden popped around and asked if he could move in early." Abigail sat up when she heard her friend's name; she began to try and locate her dress. Her dress had somehow ended up on top of the wardrobe. She slides it over her naked body, leaving her bra and pants under the bed. Abigail pops her head around the door, casing Harrison to open it a little, exposing her to Ben. "Well, this will make it easier. Do you know why he is requesting a change?" Jared kept things close to his chest; they weren't always on the same page, and therefore she didn't always know what he was thinking. Though, in this case, she knew he had been struggling since Haydn's room had been cleaned out, he didn't like looking at the unmade bed and the empty walls.

"You know Jared's roommate was Hayden, right?" Ben and Harrison glanced at one another. "His room was cleaned about a week before the funeral, and he hasn't slept properly. I mean, he is going to move in here next year. I know you have additional rooms. It's not like there is much of the school year left." Ben wanted to help the guy; he was about to offer his room. Yes, it was a single, but several air mattresses in the house. Ben didn't mind sleeping on the air mattresses until they could sort out a bed.

"Ben, it is your choice; I don't mind either. If you can find a room, then he can stay. Please don't put him with Duke; that guy hasn't got an ounce of empathy. I do think Ollie is your best bet." Ben nods in understanding and walks away. Abigail leans against the doorway and peers up at Harrison; she says.

"Sneaking around is a little easier when my friends aren't living here." Harrison shrugs and pulls her into the room, shutting the door. He pushes her against the back of the door. "You know this means we are done, right?" Harrison leans in to kiss her, but she turns the other cheek. "You probably be bored of me by next week anyway." She kisses him on the cheek and heads to the bed; she pulls out her bra and pants pulling on her pants on and slips her bra into her purse before picking up the denim jacket from the back of the door and turning back to Harrison, who was standing there a little confused by her actions. "I will see you around." She was on her way out and back to her dorm room without another word.
***