Beat a bitch

Noah Centerio called me just to tell me that we were in the movie together.

Tomorrow I'd be on airplane with the crew.

I sighed and looked over at my alarm clock, 10:29pm.

I grumbled and fell in and out of sleep the rest of the night.

The morning went by in a breeze and I was soon sitting in an airplane seat next to Noah.

"So why are we going to Bloomingdale for this movie?" He asked.

I shrugged.

Wyatt turned around, "I read the script, and got some insight from the head director. This film was written by Liv when she was 19."

"3 years ago" I grumbled.

Noah opened up his script book, "What's this mainly about?"

"My life as hell in Bloomingdale" I said.

Noah laughed, "That's should be the title."

After finally landing we grabbed our stuff and headed into the airport. Photographers and fans were everywhere.

When we made it outside, Wyatt handed me my black 'Hollywood' sunglasses.

........,...

"Why don't you like it here?" Noah asked as we unpacked our bags.

"Everyone knows everyone, and I hate that!" I grumbled, putting my toothbrush in the bathroom.

"This is a cozy Inn" Noah sighed.

"I'd rather die than be here" I mumbled throwing some clothes into a dresser.

"I wanna tour of this place" Wyatt said walking in.

I almost threw up, "Why??"

"Cuz"

"Ya Liv we should go on a tour!" Noah beamed.

"Maybe later"

"Let's go now!" Noah smirked grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs and out the door. Wyatt followed.

"This is not safe" I mumbled.

A group of people surrounded me and Noah.

"Liv!" They all shouted. Noah and I glanced at each other. He quickly grabbed my hand and pushed past the people. We had made it pretty far from the mob, when I felt hands grip my torso.

I spun around, getting ready to beat a bitch down.

There looking down at me was one of my old guy best friend, "Liv!" He smiled.

"Liam!" I beamed pulling him into a hug.

"Liam, what are you doing here. Aren't you playing pro football?!" I squealed.

"Ya But I heard you were here" he smiled sitting me back down on the ground.

"Noah this is Liam" I beamed introducing them.

They nodded to each other.

"So have you seen-" Liam began

"No" I said annoyed.

LIAM:

I watched as Liv walked away from me.

I walked back to my sports car then drove to Parker's house.

I knocked four hundred million before he answered, "What?" He grumbled.

"Liv's back" I smiled.

He crossed his arms, "I'm going through enough" He began to shut the door, I stopped it with my arm.

"Here's where she's staying, and he room number" I said handing him a piece of paper then turning on my heels.

"Liam she doesn't wanna see me"

"Don't be like that" I smiled.

Parker was stupid, I was setting him up for failure. I gave him the right room and place, but she wasn't going to be home tonight. That'll teach him not to mess with me.

PARKER:

I grumbled around the house, my mind wondering.

"Liv's the devil in the form of a whore" I said to myself.

I knew that wasn't true, I got dressed in a suit and headed out.

I was surprised to find out Liv was staying here, after what had happened at least. There were two heavily armed men standing on either side of the door.

I knocked a few times, "Is she even here?!" I asked one of them.

"No"

"Where is she?"

"That's secret"

"Who'd she go with?"

"The crew"

"Can you tell me anything else??"

"Your shoe is untied"

I grumbled and walked back downstairs.

LIV:

"This is a killer club!" Noah yelled.

"Best place near by!" I yelled.

That morning I woke up hammered, I think I have a drinking problem....