Revenge is best served while hungover?

Noah gently shook my shoulders, "Liv wake up"

"Noooo" I grumbled.

He chuckled, "Cmon Liv."

I rolled over, "Noah I'm hungover go away"

NOAH:

I watched Liv as she tossed and turned. Someone knocked on the door and she groaned.

"Can I help you?" I asked quietly.

"Is Liv here?" She asked.

"She's sleeping" I shut the door and walked back over to the sleeping blonde. I climbed into the bed next to her, and wrapped my arms around her.

She snuggled into my chest.

"Who was at the door?"

"Some lady." I said.

She shoved me onto the floor and ran into the bathroom. I itched my chest where head had been laying.

Another knock.

This time a guy with dirty blonde hair was standing in front of me.

"Can I help you?"

PARKER:
A shirtless guy stood in front of me. Most likely Liv's new man.

"I'm an old friend of Liv's." I said.

Right on cue Liv walked up to the door, "I heard my name"

"This guy claims to know you" the shirtless guy said.

Liv stepped in front of him, "Parker" she smiled.

"Liv" I smiled, her smile seemed to reassure me that our past had been cleared.

She pulled me into a tight hug, then she threw up all down my back. She pulled away, "Well I got my payback, it was nice seeming you Park" she laughed slamming the door. I gagged and walked down the hallway, I clearly wasn't forgiven yet.

She must've been drinking, she has such a bad drinking problem!

My house was nearly empty except for most of my things. I'm going through a divorce currently. My ex wife is taking her time getting her shit out of my place. I live in a small two story house, small is the key word.

I took a quick shower, changed, and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv to see the news broadcasting an old interview with Liv.

"Any plans for the future?" The interviewer asked.

"Not really"

"What about your love life? Are you still seeing Barry LaGome?"

"No I'm not seeing him, maybe in a few years I'd like to settle down, but I just haven't met the right guy."

"I see, any clue what your looking for?"

"I'm not in the mood for this" she said walking off of the stage.

I watched as the interviewers face immediately fell into a frown.

Growing up with Liv, I knew she hated dating. She knew it was too much commitment for her.

She had many close calls on being pregnant, at least 11 times.