Cocktails & Death Glares

NOAH:
"So in this story you wrote, who am I exactly playing?" I asked Liv.

She shrugged, "Does it really matter?"

"I was just curious"

"Just drop it already!"

She was in a real shitty mood, I don't even know why!

After a few hours of filming, her friend Liam invited us to dinner. Liam plays pro football for the 49ers.

We arrived to the small town restaurant, Liv's look of disgust never left.

After sitting down with Liam, the guy Liv barfed on sat down next to him.

Her face...was priceless.

I watched as she tried to twist her mouth into a smile, but failed miserably. I chuckled to myself and poked her in the rib, she gave me a death glare.

"Can I start you off with some drinks?" A girl in high school asked.

We all order waters;except for Liv.

"Ok listen carefully Becca, I want 2 shots of vodka, with another shot of tequila, and add in some sweet tea. Got it?" Liv's eyes narrowed.

The girl gulped, "Ms I can't serve drinks"

"I DONT CARE! Do you not see who I am???!" Liv was pissed off.

"Ma'am please sit at the bar" the high schooler barley chocked out.

Liv slammed her palms on the table then shoved her way over to the bar.

"Sorry about her" I shrugged.

LIV:
There's nothing I love more than a pity party by myself, at the bar. I gulped down shot after shot, not even caring what people thought.

I heard the chair next to me screech against the floor.

"A 6.5" the voice next to me said.

I looked over to see Parker.

"Sorry bout this morning" I mumbled.

"It's cool, I guess I deserved it"

Damn right he did.

We sat in silence-well sorta, my phone kept going off.

"Once popular always popular" Parker snickered elbowing me.

I chuckled, "I guess"

"So what are you and Noah?" He asked.

Of course he wanted to know.

"Why do you care?" I said giving him a death glare.

PARKER:
She knows all my hook up moves, well we did grow up together. I just pulled one of my hook up moves on her.

She took a sip of her drink, "Noah and I are just friends."

I looked towards Noah, he was looking at Liv. Well of course he was, I mean every guy here was looking at her.

I turned back to Liv, "Do you think we could be friends again?"

She shrugged.

The seat next to me scratched against the floor, I turned my head to see my ex wife.

"Baby!" She beamed.

"Stephanie we aren't together anymore." I said calmly.

She wrapped both her arms around me, then pulled herself on my lap.

I look towards Liv for help, but she was busy talking away on her phone.

My ex wife began to kiss up and down my neck. "But baby I miss you so much!"

I was uncomfortable, I didn't know what to do.

That's when I felt hands on my bicep. Liv gave me a smile, "Babe I think we should get going."

Stephanie turned to look at Liv, "He's my babe!"

"Not anymore hun, since you guys are divorced he's up for grabs." Liv smirked at me then ran her hand down my thigh.

Stephanie stood up and looked Liv dead in the eye, "You need to back off!"

"Actually sweetie pie, you need to back off." Liv smiled sweetly, then rested her hand on my growing bulge.

Stephanie raised a hand up to smack her.

"Do that and you will go to jail" a boyish like guy said.

"Parker this is Wyatt my assistant." Liv smiled grabbing my bulge.

I let out a whimper. She was gonna lead me on.

The Wyatt guy and a body guard showed Stephanie to the door. Liv down on my lap so her face was facing mine.

I looked around, avoiding her beautiful blue green eyes. While looking I noticed there was just me, Liv, Liam, Noah, and the bartender, in the room. I looked up towards the ceiling. Liv's hands pulled my face down, forcing me to look at her.

I brought my hands up to her sides, but she brushed them off.

"Thanks Liv" I mumbled.

Liv nodded her head then bit her lip. She pulled me closer and closer to her, then got off my lap, "Ha you thought!" She snickered.

My face lit with embarrassment.