Annoyed!Teldryn Sero x Reader ~Fluff~

Well, ain't that a title for ya. This is from no inspiration.

"Hey, Teldryn?"

"What?"

"How come Windhelm hates Dark Elves?"

"I rather not talk about that."

"Hey, Teldryn?"

"What?"

"Why are Dark Elves such a hated race in Skyrim?"

"I said, I rather not answer that."

"Hey, Teldryn?"

"WHAT!?"

"Why are Wood Elves so much better than Dar-" Teldryn pinned me to a tree and growled.

"If you say one more thing about Dark Elves...." He scoffed.

"H-Hey, Teldryn....?"

"W-WHAT..."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Let's get moving." He let me go, and I walked to Windhelm.

"Why are we here again?" Teldryn asked.

"I need to feed my skeever."

"Y-Your wha-what?" He asked.

"I need to feed my pet skeever."

"We came all this way...for you to feed your pet skeever?" 

"Yes...?"

"You're going to kill me one of these days." He groaned.

"I know~" I skipped around, Teldryn following close behind. I saw my friend, Nils, and went over to him.

"Howdy, Nils!" I greeted.

"Hello, Y/n! How have you been? How's Biter?" Said Nils.

"I'm doing well, Biter is probably hungry, just thought about saying hi!" I said, Nils nodded and waved, I waved back and skipped towards the armory. Teldryn sighed.

"What? I need new armor." I said. I made some fine armor, which took twenty minutes. During those twenty minutes, some people made fun of Teldryn, and he just stood there, pretty upset.

"C-can we leave now?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

"Not yet, I still have to- Oh, hey Sofie!! Oooo, pretty flowers! Can I buy a few?" I asked the girl. She smiled.

"Hello, Y/n. Of course, you can buy some! It can help you as much as it can help me." I grabbed a few of her freshly picked flowers, and handed her the gold. She grinned and said farewell. I left and saw a dog, so I pet it. Teldryn was even more upset, now folk from Windhelm were gathering around him, throwing stuff at him. I skipped to my house, greeted my housecarl.

"How was your adventure?" Calder asked. I smiled.

"Fun! Teldryn tripped so many times, he can not climb stuff at all." I said, giggling. Teldryn was blushing with anger.

"Haha, dang elves, am I right?" Calder said.

"Hah, yeah." Teldryn growled, and went upstairs to my room.

"Heh, the boy can barely even stand perfect nords." 

"Yep..." I went upstairs and found Teldryn throwing stuff in the room, his helmet off, and hot tears streaming down his red face, his eyes were red and puffy. He crumbled paper into balls, and threw them. He snapped charcoal, and started dragging his nails on my table.

"Hey, Teldryn....?" He whispered calmly from the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Teldryn screamed, more tears falling.

"I want you to not be so upset...I know I dragged you on this long journey, got distracted, but you don't know the real reason on why I brought you here instead of having you wait outside of Windhelm."

"I'd RATHER wait outside."

"Th-These are for you..." I gave him the flowers, the new and polished armor, and some of Biter's food. He looked confused.

"I was running around, and I knew how much the people here really hate Dark Elves... So, I made it worth the trouble...and bought you these... and I am giving you the honor of feeding Biter." I admitted, looking away. Biter nipped at my ankle, and I yelped.

"BAD BOY! You better feed him now, or else I'll lose an ankle." I said. Teldryn nodded and poured the food on the floor, and the skeever ate it happily.

"Try on your armor!" I said.

"Maybe later...I'm not really in the mood." Teldryn said with a frown.

"Try it onnnn!"

"Later."

"Now."

"Fine." He took off his chitin armor, and put on his new armor. It was still chitin, but way more advanced and can handle a lot of damage.

"I....really like this..." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. His face was a dark red color.

"I'm sorry you had a bad day thanks to me.." I mumbled. I bit his Dark Elf ear, and his blush darkened.

"I-It's...alright...." He said, and quietly groaned as I bit his ear a little harder. He quietly growled, and his blush was darker. I got close to his lips, and smirked. He smiled nervously, then got closer. I tangled my fingers in his black hair. He wiped his tears and rested his head on mine. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, and then gently bit his shoulder. He jumped a little in surprise, and froze. I smirked and leaned on him, he fell on my bed, and I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, and I tangled my fingers in his hair once more. 

"Y/n I'm- oh. Well. That's something new. Ulfric will love this." Calder said, stopping in the door way. I stopped kissing Teldryn and got off of him.

"CALDER YOU BETTER NOT-" Calder was already gone. Dang.

"Well, at least we can continue..." Teldryn whispered.

"Better not, Calder can return any second." I said.

"Aw, okay..." Teldryn whined. Biter then jumped on the bed and bit Teldryn's nose hard, got off, and ran downstairs.

831 words. :P