SEQUEL 2.0

CONTINUED.....

"W-Who are y-y-you?" Sianna asked feeling her heart beat speed up.

"I'm......your father" Sincere admiring his daughter and her features. Sianna's eyes widened as she stood there shocked before shaking her head.

"Uhn Uhn my dad died years ago" Sianna said walking backwards towards the door.

"Thats what you were told, thats what everyone was told....But who said that was true?" Sincere asked.

"W-Why would you come back now? Why would you leave in the first place?" Sianna asked.

"For all of you guys' safety...Also i was about too be facing 20 years in jail so i went away. But i always looked out for y'all, Leek made it seem like he was the one helping y'all out but it was really me." Sincere explained.

"So you knew about her being a crackhead too huh?" Sianna asked with attitude in her voice.

"Do not call her thats still your mother you need too have some respect"

Sianna scoffed "i don't care what she is...and don't try too tell me what too do, you JUST came back so you don't run nothing. Don't try too play that father role now you shoulda been here playing that. Or at least kept in contact from a distance" she said before walking out the house.

Sianna sniffled and wipe the tears that were forming in her eyes as she pulled her phone out too call her brother, while she walked down the street. With no specific destination.....

Sincere decided too leave her alone for right now, understanding why she might have reacted like that.

"So what happened too you?" Sincere asked teeasia turning around to face her.

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me, you heard what i said. Why you been doing drugs and shit? You think this okay? Why you ain't been being a fucking mother too these kids!" Sincere yelled in her face.

Teeasia sat there dumbfounded with no answer.

"YOU CANT FUCKING ANSWER ME? YOU CANT TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING THIS?" Sincere yelled louder.

"I-I don't know" Teeasia said quietly.

"I cannot believe you" Sincere said shaking his head looking at her in disgust.

"Well you got some fucking nerve! You been gone for 11 fucking years and nobody knew! I thought your ass was fucking dead! It broke me really bad so thats why i turned too drugs! This is YOUR fault! You could've at least let me fucking know so don't be no hypocrite!" Teeasia yelled.

Sincere didn't respond because she was semi right, but that still wasn't a good enough reason too be on drugs.

"So what you gotta say now? Huh?"

"Well look, we can't change the past lets focus on right now...I'm back and thats all that matters" Sincere said.

"So for one, you need too get yourself together because this ain't it" Sincere added.

"Not unn for one, YOU need too go try to build a bond with that lil rude ass girl" Teeasia said.

Sincere nodded in agreement "well ima let her cool off for right now, but in the meantime take care of yourself...Go do your hair or something"

"Go wash yo dirty dick or something" Teeasia mumbled standing up and walking away.

Sincere plopped on the couch and put his head in his hands. He started too think about Sinaya, his 5 year old daughter he conceived over the time he has been gone.