𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 — 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏!
❝this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing. ❞

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█WELCOME TO       𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 WHEREWE, THE ADMINS        GIVE YOUPLOTS FOR    FANFICTION ANDALTERNATE UNIVERSE BOOKS

WELCOME TO       𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 WHERE
WE, THE ADMINS        GIVE YOU
PLOTS FOR    FANFICTION AND
ALTERNATE UNIVERSE BOOKS.
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

RULES!

i. DO NOT STEAL, these plot are ours and we've taken our time to come up with them. ask for the plot and if it isn't already taken we'll most likely give it to you.

ii. TIMING, if you're given a plot you have two weeks to publish at least one chapter. not including the prologue, casting, etc. (let us know if you're having any troubles and need more time though)

iii. CHANGE, anything marked with an asterisk can be changed. no asterisk no options.

iv. PLOT GOT OLD, if you no longer want a plot after we give it to you, let us know. it's no problem but let us know so we can put it back up.

v. CREDIT, if we give you a plot be sure to credit us. if you're crediting us in the description message us when you post it.

vi. DENIAL, we DO have the right to deny you of a plot. if it's done we have reasoning behind it.

vii. COVERS, we aren't bad with making these so if you do want one you can request one with your plot.

viii. REQUESTS, do not leave thirteen plots and expect us to get to them all. we all have lives outside of wattpad so please keep your peace.

SIDE NOTE, we have star marks.
if there's a ✶ it was written by Janae.
if there's a ✰ it was written by Jada.
if there's a ✵ it was written by Riju.

THANK YOU!