✶ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
original!
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄original!█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

' i can't stay, and you know this.
it'll only hurt us both. '

TITLE

TITLE. Hell Is On Fire. *
LOVE INTEREST. Peter Parker (and two other love interests of your choice) .
FACECLAIM. Sydney Kay Marie. *
OC NAME. Carine Fawn. (credit to jada)
CHARACTERISTICS. She's quiet and uneasily pleased.
STATUS. Available.

SYDNEY DOES NOT HAVE ANY GIFS.

Carine the daughter of Lucifer has literally been through hell and back. The DNA coursing through her veins doesn't automatically make her evil, that's her choice and she chooses to go against her father. She doesn't want to be like her father, she wants to be what people don't expect her to be. Good.

Throughout her life she's been through many phases, then teaching her many things about herself and the people that surround her. Love, patience, and pain, three phases that taught her everything she needed to know. She experienced them with plenty of people though three stood out in her life the most. (This part becomes mainly up to you.)

The paths give her plenty of choices, some about who she should be with, some about if she really was just like her father. Through her struggles she still makes it, she's stronger than most thing and she can't wait to get the chance to prove that.

She will prove that.

EXTRA INFORMATION, although the main character is the daughter of Lucifer, she isn't completely evil. Being born to the person she was only made her feel unwanted, hurt, he was never a good father to her and she didn't expect it. He wanted a right hand man, something she wasn't willing to be.

It is your job to figure out how she's ended up on Earth, maybe it has something to do with her rejecting her father's offer.

For the concept of this story, it's inspired by the song Thank U, Next and it's about the main character going through different phases during relationships.

For example,

ACT ONE: "One taught me love." Peter Parker.
ACT TWO: "One taught me patience." Michelle Jones.
ACT THREE: "One taught me pain." Lucifer.

Then you decide what happens next, but that's just an example of faceclaims, not all of them have to be her boyfriend or girlfriend. That doesn't matter, just a relationship dealing with that specific phase of the song.