✶ 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒
original!
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒original!█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

' he prefers to call them issues rather
than disabilities, everyone's got some. '

TITLE

TITLE. Different Issues.
LOVE INTEREST. Tom Holland.
FACECLAIM. Logan Browning.
OC NAME. Estrella Mirage. *
CHARACTERISTICS. She's outspoken and thoughtful. Very nurturing and motherly.
STATUS. Available.

     Estrella was raised by people who only put themselves first, not even their children came before their wants and desires but somehow their only daughter saw past that

     Estrella was raised by people who only put themselves first, not even their children came before their wants and desires but somehow their only daughter saw past that. She's always been helpful to anyone in need, she'll go out of her way to be there for you whenever you want her there. Growing up with a brother with autism taught her a lot about that, she was the one helping her brother with his difficulties in social interaction.

It was easy to assist him being that he was home schooled but because of their parents plans to have him work in the family business, they need him to better interact with people. They've decided the best way to help is to stop having him home schooled, he has of course protested to this idea many times but nothing will change their minds. With their plans for Estrella to become a phycologist they decided to have her spend her summer doing something she does all year, helping her brother.

Along with that she'll also be helping another child with autism in their city, Tom Holland. When the lessons begin Tom's nerves around Estrella are uncontrollable, he hates that she's around everyday. Throughout his life he's become so used to being alone that even his parents being with him raises his anxiety levels. Strangely the more and more she's around, the more he progresses and begins to like her presence.

Their relationship progresses to a friendship and she's there for him throughout all of the world's cruelty.

EXTRA INFORMATION, I honestly think this is so cute. I love the concept of this, if someone doesn't take it eventually i'd keep it.

Estrella is an incoming senior and she's seventeen, whilst her younger brother and tom are incoming sophomores being sixteen.

If you take this story their relationship MUST progress slowly, tom is timid and very delicate so he shouldn't even want to be near her for a little while. Don't be afraid to make Tom a little soft, he's our baby anyway.

I suggest create a small rivalry between Estrella's younger brother and Tom, nothing as far as hate or anything. But with her brother not liking the idea from the beginning maybe he plays as if he dislikes Tom too, he has no valid reason to dislike Tom besides not wanting to spend time with him everyday.

Lastly, when I did plan on having this plot to myself I gave Estrella an older brother. That's optional but the way I had this plot set up, his character made sense and it fitted perfectly.