~11~

POV: Matthew

Yun : "Yong, has she passed out" my mother ask, as she replace Aileene on her Seat.

"Yes..she passed out..." He replied, trying to sound calm.

I look at Aileene and then at Mother. I sigh, and pulled Aileene to me. Her head was now resting on my lap. My mother look at me, and didn't Say anything. My father look at the rearview mirror and smiled a little.

We then all arrived at our house. I step outside the car, as i was about to take Aileene, father had already her, in his arms. He look at Yun "She's so light... do they feed her?"

I clench my fist hearing those words... They were painful, like a stab in his Heart.

Yun felt sad "Olav must have not réalisé, from what i heard they all eat seperately. So Yrsa must have deprived her from eating alot.... I never knew she would go to this extent...." She Say. She look at Matthew.

"She will not go to school Tomorrow. Tell your classmate that she had not felt well After this morning. Tell them that she's sick" 

"Yes mother" i responded.

We entered the house. Han, Anna, Theo, Adrien, Alex and Sayi were all waiting in the living room near the stairs.

Theo : "where did you g-" he stop talking "oh..." He then sees Aileene

Anna: "what happenned ?!" She ask worriedly.

Adrien: "did Mother Shea... Hit her again?"

Yun: "shhhh, quiet. Maria Can Aileene use your room tonight? You can sleep in Sayi's room"

"Yes mother " Anna responded.

Yong: "i'll take her to-"

"I'll do it, father. Please" i cut in.

"Okay, thank you son" he carefully gave Aileene to me "lets all sit down afterwards, i'll answer your question"

I walk to Anna's room and opened the door. I layed Aileene on the bed and covered her. I softly rubbed her bruised cheek, and once again felt pain and anger.
I leave the room and walk back downstairs.

"Father, one question, how did she passed out?" I ask

Yong look at me and then look down. "I'm not sure Olav didn't Say anything.. but i Guess she passed from being hit...."

Sayi: "is Aileene alright?"

Yong: "she will be, don't worry Sayi."

Han: "does Her siblings knows about this ?"

Anna: "only Stig knows"

Yun: "If Her siblings found out about it, and Comes to ask you. Please tell them, that she is just sick. And that she will live with us."

Han: "so she will actually live here? Did Father Shea accepted ?"

Yong: "i think you know already wheither he did or not. I wasn't going to kidnap Aileene. And you did see on what state she's in" my father Say.

After a long talk, and questions we finally Come to an end.

"You're all dismissed, go to bed. You need energy for Tomorrow" father says.

Once everybody left, m'y father told the maid "Make sure Yrsa doens't appear in this Household, and Tomorrow morning to wake Aileene. Let her sleep" he suggested.

"Yes sir" the maid walk away to tell the housekeeper and the security.