~30~

They arrived at Shui's Household where more reporters were. As they all Board off the car Aileene was tightly holding Matt's arm. All those camera flashing and question made her unwell.

Matthew look at his father, and he understood.
- Please listen, family matters and other personal problem will not be told. If you know anyone who might have broke the Law to look at my daughter-in-laws medical report, please tell me. If nothing Comes out, i will sue all the reporters present here. Yong Warned firmly.

While His father was talking to the reporters, Aileene and Matthew made their way to the house. Once inside, she felt more secure and a little better.
-M-matthew, Can i talk to you in private in our room? She ask.

Matthew a little worried, nodded and walk to his room, helping Aileene up.
Once arrived at their room, she close it and layed back onto the door.

- Matt... If.. if i die.. before the wedding... Will you marry someone else? She ask

- Aila, why are you asking this, He ask walking closer to her. I love you really much, and i will marry only you.

-you won't get re-married After i die? She ask. You have to make children, leukemia isn't curable. I'll die, and if i have children they'll die too, because they'll get cancer as well, or they might—

Aileene gets cut off as Matthew's lips meet hers, once he pulls back. The tears in her eyes had already fallen, he wipe them and answerd.
-listen, i only love you. And you don't die, leukemia Can be cured, believe me.

Her eyes fills again with tears as they continuously fell down her cheek.
- i want to get married now, she blurted out. I want to have children with you as well. But... What if those things never happens? What if one morning you wake up and... I'm not—

She got cut off again by his kiss.
- shush, the more you talk nonsense, the more i will kiss you, he smiled a little. How old are you again?

He knew how old she was, he just wanted her to Say it.

- i'm 18? But shouldn't you know that?

- exactly, you're 18. You Can get married now, and have children. Nothing is stopping you from that. We Can quit school, there's only 2 weeks left. And plus, the headmaster is my Mother, she will understand. Don't worry.

- really? She ask, looking at him again. Th-then i'll ask your Mum and my Mum to help with choosing a dress.

She walk away to get ready but Matthew pulls her back and kisses her  deeply, she didn't refute and kisses back. Matthew pins her back agaisn't the door as she wrap her arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and Whisper in her ear.
-nobody is at Home except us and my dad.
Her eyes widen and she hit her chest
- shush! What did you think for a moment, Her cheeks blushed red. Pervet, She blurted, mumbling.

He chuckled and Lift her up in his arm, he layed her down on the bed, and layed next to her
-rest! He says, hugging her.

She smiles and fell asleep.