~23~

POV: Aileene

Who would of think this was going to be the end. How did i get cancer.... If you guys don't know what Leukimia is; its blood cancer. Where White Cells are involved, Bone marrow and lymphatic system. Bone marrow donner, and blood donner are possible ways to save me, but if not related by blood, there's a chance i may react to it or die. Even if its a match. There's less effect if the blood is related to mine, that's why, my family should first get their blood test to see if they are a match. If they are not, then a match or, making a engineering baby ; basically a baby with the same tissue Cells and DNA as me, we'll have the same characteristic. And, this child will help me live. Such as giving Bone marrow, blood, and other organs. But, i don't want that to happen, i don't my sister or brother to go throught that if this happened. I'm sure i'll be alright, would i?

I kept thinking and think about this, its hard to process it. Who would actually think they have that? I don't want to see anyone, i feel useless and worthless. Will Matthew still love me? Will he stay by my side? What will happen if i die....

I hide my face in my arms, bringing my knees to my chest. As i continue to cry, i was broken inside. I look up to the wall, feeling like i Lost myself and asking myself what did i do to deserve this? Was it karma? I didn't Know, and i didn't want to know.

POV: Yong

After receiving those news, i could already feel the sadness and guilt Matthew would been throught, the surprised feeling Yun was feeling and the worried one from the rest of our family. Adding stress from her family. I had to make a phone call to Olav, i had to tell him what was going on. It was important for them to know and be there.

I took my phone out and dial a number of 10 digits, and press call. While the sound in my ear beep, the call goes throught the lines. "hello". A faint voice was heard on the other side, so i replied "Hello Olav, its Yong."

Olav, surprised by his call quickly said "Is it Ailey?!"

I hesitated at first but reply "Yes, she's at the hospital, she-" i get cut off by his response.

"I'm coming now!" Olav say, hanging up. I sigh and put my phone away.

POV: Olav

When i heard this, my Heart jump out of my chest, like i couldn't breath; a split second of a Heart attack. It was painful. I rushed outside my office to the living room, Yrsa sitting on it as she sip down her red wine. The children upstairs revising they May have heard this at school. I walk to one of the servant and explain to them.

"I will be going to the hospital, please tell all my children."

The servant nod, and the housekeeper rush to open the door. A car stop in front of me as i step in. The driver hurried to the hospital as he knew i wasn't very patient. Once arrived, i walk out and enter the building. I walk to the receptionist and ask calmly and politely.

“Whag room is Aileene Mai Shea?” i ask

“I'm sorry sir, but nobody is called This way, there is one person but her surname is Shui. ”

“That's her, she just have her parents-in-law name. What's her room?" I ask again

“She's in room 342, in floor 3 corridor 4” she smiled saying it.

I nodded and thanked her, as i took the lift up. Once arrived at the 3rd floor, i go to the 4th corridor. To my surprise, i got shock by what corridor it was. I gulp down my saliva and knock on the door if her bedroom, it was the second on the right, when you entered the hallway. A fiant voice was heard; my daughter's voice. I push open the door, and seeing her red eyes from crying, and the sadness in her face. I couldn't help but fasten my walk to her to hugged her tightly.

“Why good lord must do this to you, my dear daughter, i promise i'll help you. I promise you will survive” i Say. Her arms hugged me back, as she cried again. Why must lord be crual, what has she done?

Couple hours later, my other children Comes. A doctor nearby Comes to us aswell as she spoke:
“Are you Aileene's Family ?”

With a simple nod from my children and a silent yes from me thé doctor added:
“We need to have a blood test on you all to see if you match her blood type. This might be useful to her”

Mevelyne, Alicie, Naomi and Archie look at me, my 4 young children. And i nod my head. Will all accept, and signs paper the doctor then add:
“Where is the mother's child?”

My face darkens a little, as the thought of her tormenting out child this way as i responded "She won't take the blood test, she hates Aileene to much."

The doctor was a little shock at first but nodded, family business weren't his business.