I quite enjoy making slide shows. On a side note: Midgets.

I quite like making slide shows. It's awfully fun. It's time consuming... but I enjoy it nonetheless...

Nonetheless is a word?

Apparently. Firefox isn't telling me to correct it.

Huh.

That's interesting.

Anyway... back to the subject at hand...

I made a slide show thingy for OHS' homecoming. Because I went to their homecoming. But I didn't go to mine. Explain me the logic there?

It was interesting though, because I seen kids that go to (or used to) go to my school... so It was interesting because I didn't belong there and they didn't belong there either and I'm like what the fudge?!

But yeah.

Except for one kid recognized me form my school and I didn't even know him. THAT was weird. I know who he is know though. Him and the chick he was with (i/e why he was at their homecoming in the first place) broke up and now he's "going out" (I use this term loosely with everyone...) with one of my bestest friends named Christine. :)

So yeah. That was odd.

I just wanted to say how I enjoy making slide shows. Because I can. (the slide show I made is off to the side of this message, by the way)

oooh potatoes.

I don't feel too great.

I suppose I'm alright now means I've had like 4 tylenol... but I had a horrible headache. Not fun. Also I've felt really weak and tired all day. I could probably sleep now. I think I'll wait for a couple hours though to see If I start feeling any better.

So..

yeah.

That's about it.

Take care, watch out for Midgets, they're in season now, ya know.

(nobody gets my midget jokes... :( )