Part 11

Jooheon chose a cheap restaurant closed to University. It was where every student used to come to have some time with a group of friends. The owners were kind, comprehensives about the noises of the young generation. But above all, they played good musics.
It was not unusual to see some familiar faces, to end up the night with new friends or classmates.
And this night would not be an exception to this rule.

Changkyun was listening to Hoseok, the young man was talking about a new tv show, he was trying to convince his friends to watch it. Jooheon was half listening because he was more interested by his dish.
It was a perfect representation of their friendship. Hoseok represented the happy guy, always leading the conversation, always struggling for his friends to follow the topic. Jooheon, on the contrary, was not hypocritical, if the topic was uninteresting, he didn't try to talk about it. And he let himself distract by another thing. And finally there was Changkyun, always supporting Hoseok. Even if he was not interested in the topic, he would try to exchange with his best friend, only to see him smile.
Hoseok grumbled when he saw that Jooheon was not listening to him and that Changkyun refused to watch his TV show he was defending. So the boy caught his phone and tapped a few things on it.
Finally Hoseok excused himself before standing up and going outside.
Changkyun took the advantage of Hoseok's absence to answer on of M's messages. A happy smile shyly appearing on his face.

 A happy smile shyly appearing on his face

Changkyun's heart was beating faster. He did it, he asked M to call him, implicitly asking for the approval to hear his voice.
He had hesitated a lot before taking the decision to ask this question. Because he was afraid. He was afraid about this new step in his relationship with the boy. He was afraid of his refusal or ignorance. He was afraid of being hurt.
But the black-haired wanted to hear his voice more, he wanted to be closer to M, to know if the boy was feeling the same way as him.
So Changkyun risked his feelings and quickly put his phone on the table, too nervous to see his answer.

Hoseok was gone for 5 minutes when he came back, but he wasn't alone. In fact Hyungwon was standing next to him, with two other people.
Changkyun curiously raised his head, but the two other boys were not familiar. There was a blond boy and a another shorty one. The blond boy wasn't looking at Changkyun or Jooheon but at his phone. His eyes were wide opened at it while his cheeks were red with embarrassment.
The other boy, on the contrary, was directly looking at Changkyun. He even smiled at him while he observed the boy with a great attention.
The black-haired felt shy so he looked away, putting his attention on Hoseok.
And finally the muscular boy exclaimed with a explicit joy.

« Look who I have met outside ! »

Hyungwon easily greeted at Changkyun and Jooheon, he even joined them without hesitation, taking the seat next to Hoseok's.
Jooheon smiled back at the tall boy and suddenly spoke.

« Hi, you must be Hyungwon's friends. I'm Jooheon and this is Changkyun. Please sit with us! »

Changkyun looked at them with a neutral face. The blond boy was still hiding beside Hoseok, while the other bent to greet the boys.