Part 15

Changkyun and Minhyuk went outside the house, they were still holding hands but none of the two boys wanted to let the other go. So they just walked in the garden, talking about nothing that really mattered. They were together and the feeling that was surrounding them was peaceful and sweet.
Minhyuk was laughing in a cute melody that made Changkyun's heart instantly melted. The black-haired boy didn't know what was the real nature of their friendship, but the only thing the boy was sure about Minhyuk was that he liked him a lot, and that it provoked a lot of sensations in his body.
Minhyuk tugged Changkyun towards a bench and then quietly invited him to sit.
Changkyun felt the intimacy of the place, he let his thoughts at the back at his head and just enjoyed the moment.

They talked for some times, laughing, feeling their heart becoming warmer, like they weren't at the party anymore.
Changkyun could feel Minhyuk's hand in his, and he smiled. He had never felt this close to a boy before, sure he had met some random guys to share a kiss and more with, but nothing this serious.
With Minhyuk it was different, it felt good and real. Changkyun wanted to say that it was unique, but he felt this way with M too. Changkyun couldn't stop comparing Minhyuk and M, finding them really relatable.
But suddenly the tone in the blond boy's voice changed for something more shy and hesitating. Changkyun turned his head to understand what was going on.

« I'm happy that I've met you Changkyun. Really, you make me feel good. »

Changkyun opened his mouth in surprise, but Minhyuk didn't let him the opportunity to talk. He just turned to Changkyun, put a finger on his lips and then talked again with a shy smile on his lips.

« I don't want you to feel weird, or to force you to make anything. But I feel like I have to tell you. That I'm... »
« Minhyuk. Please. »

The blond boy frowned. He let his word died in his mouth. He wanted to say to Changkyun that he was M, but the black-haired boy suddenly addressed him abruptly that Minhyuk just hushed and let Changkyun talk.
Changkyun didn't know why he had done that, but he needed to say what was on his mind.

« I'm sorry, I like you a lot Minhyuk. But I'm already in love with someone. I don't want to make the things more complicated. »

Minhyuk froze for a short period of time, then he let his hand fall down before looking sadly at his feet. He felt with heart break in his chest, but he didn't totally collapsed, he needed explanations.

« You are dating someone? » Minhyuk asked without looking at Changkyun.
« No. I love him but he doesn't know. »

Minhyuk bite his lips to control his pain and then he understood. Changkyun was still deeply in love with Hoseok. He should had remembered that his love was quite old and powerful, that a few conversations wouldn't erase Changkyun's feelings for his best friend.
The blond boy mentally slapped himself as the pain in his chest violently increased. The boy could feel the tears on his cheeks. So he suddenly stood up and whispered a few words.

« I'm sorry. I-I need to go. »
« Minhyuk ! » Changkyun stood up and started to go after the boy, but after a few steps he understood that Minhyuk didn't want him to follow.
So he just stayed there, feeling his heart being crushed again and again. And suddenly he felt like he had made the biggest mistake in his life.

Minhyuk walked as fast as he could  through the garden, he felt his tears flowing down in cheeks. But he didn't care. He just wanted to escape the suffering, the oppressing sensation of being rejected.
He passed by Hoseok and Hyungwon without seeing them and went in the house looking for a place to hide.