SBP #1: First Day

A/N: I have two questions to ask and I need your response for the future of this book. Thank you!

#1. Which two ships are you looking forward? [Rikki, Deanlee, Saige, Shalor, and AJexa]

#2. Aside from the given ships, what other ships between the characters would you like to see?  [example: Sesha, Ambraige, Romasha etc]

##########
#####

"I CAN'T see him. (ಠ_ಠ) " She said as she tour her eyes on the hallway.

"Who in the Earth are you talkin' about, Paige?" Sasha raised an eyebrow as she sling her purple bag over her shoulders.

Nikki was busy watching everyone while walking with her friends on the center of the hall. (⚆ __⚆)

Paige shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know his name yet. Just his looks." She answered, still fooling her eyes around.

"Ugh! What kind of school is this?! (ಠ_ಠ)" Nikki groaned frustratingly as her arms were crossed. "There's no hottie!"

"I feel you." Alexa nodded, rolling her eyes while AJ Lee playing her hair.

"Just a minute." Paige told, without looking at AJ and she went on the other way.

Paige immediately turned her head on the left. "Where's him? I swear, I saw his face somewhere. (⌐■_■)" She murmured underneath her breathe as she turned her head in every direction while walking.

"Ouch!!! ( .o.)" Paige was back on herself as she heard someone scream.

She turned her head in front and she realized she accidentally stepped into someone's foot as they bumped into each other.

The guy glared at her. "Can you please look on your way--------(⊙_⊙') MY SHOES!!!" The guy shouted as he saw what happened on his brand new white Jordan shoes.

"Look what you did!(◣_◢)" The guy barked vigorously at Paige without looking at her as he knelt down, wiping his shoe using his uniform.

As the guy keep yelling at her, Paige placed her vision on his face instead on his shoes. She examined every part of his face. A smirk suddenly formed on her lips while still staring the loud guy.

"This is limited edition and costs half of your life! And then you just stepped on it? How dare you----" The loud mouth guy stopped once he looked up and caught her staring at him.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?(ง'̀-'́)ง" He lifted up his thick eyebrow as he stood up. "Owe me an apology!" He yelled yet she was pre occupied to hear him.

"I said owe me an apology!" He shouted, rubbing on her face.

Paige was still busy daydreaming as she couldn't took off her eyes on his face.

"Hey woman! Can you hear me? Are we on The Quiet Place? That if they hear you, they hunt you?!(◔_◔)" He rolled his eyes and groaned after he didn't receive any response from her.

"What's your name?" Paige suddenly spoke that made him glared at her more.

"W-what?! Really?! I'm asking for your apology and yet that's what I got? Are you kidding me? Look, I'm serious! Be serious right now-----"

"What's your name?" She asked once again, still staring at him as she rudely interrupted his burning ass.

"٩(╬ʘ益ʘ╬)۶ S-serious-------" He blinked multiple times as his jaw dropped. "I'M LEAVING!┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐" The hot-headed nosy guy finally walked away, leaving Paige still watching his steps.