SBP #3: Beauty Rest

A/N: The pairings moments are not that broad yet, I'll show it to you guys when its the right time. So without more further a do, which couples have the most interesting love story? Kindly pick only one!

Is it the teasing-don't care moments of AJexa?
Is it the stalk-hate moments of Saige?
Or the soon-to-be-gf moments of ShaLor? 

Is it the making-fun-of-him moments of DeanLee?
Or lastly, the chasing-war with the gf moments of Rikki?

##########
#####

"Good morning, gals! (^̮^)" Alexa greeted them with a bright smile as she entered the kitchen.

"You looks so excited, Lexi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Sasha asked while making the food.

"Maybe she and that brunette guy decided to have a good time later.(☞゚∀゚)☞" AJ made a comment as she came out from bathroom.

"Brunette guy?" Alexa questioned with her brows furrowed as she started to get some snack from the fridge.

"Yeah, the brunette guy, If I'm not mistaken, his name is AJ too." AJ Lee told her.

Alexa laughed wickedly at AJ's statement. "He's not on my standards. Besides, I'm already in love with someone else."

"I know." Sasha agreed and made an eye on their wall clock.

"Why's Nikki still sleeping? Its already 6:49 AM.( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)" Sasha said and they started to realize she was not around.

"I'll take care of her." AJ winked and she rushed to the bathroom.

"Goodluck, Niks.(¬‿¬)" Alexa smirked and resumed eating.

AJ tip toed as she slowly entered the room while holding a pale.

"....Yes I love you too, Roman.." Nikki murmured while sleeping. ".....anywhere.....take me anywhere...(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

AJ laughed silently as she heard Nikki. She slowly went near on the bed and poured the water from the pale without doubting.

"OW SH1T!!!!" Nikki screamed once she was awaken by a cold water.

"Good morning, Miss take me anywhere.ლ('ڡ'ლ)" AJ Lee grinned as she mocked Nikki.

"APRIL!!!!!ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ" Nikki scolded and AJ immediately skipped away from her room.

"HAHAHAHA! Poor Nikki!" Sasha commented as she heard Nikki's scream coming from her room.

Meanwhile, Alexa noticed Paige who was busy staring at her phone screen while having a meal.

"What cha doin'?" Alexa asked as she came closer to see where Paige is busy from.

"Staring at him.(っ˘ڡ˘ς)" Paige replied without looking away from the screen.

"Oh! That person! He's our classmate, right? Sadly, I forgot his name." Alexa commented as she saw the photo.

"Who? Let me see!" Sasha asked and Paige showed the photo.

"So he's the 'lucky' man.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Sasha chuckled. "I didn't know his name too, Lex. All I care about is Finn so I don't care about that guy." She added.