SBP #2: Its the future

"Since I'm done introducing myself to all of you, its the newbies turn." Teacher Trish said and turned her head around on the new comers.

Sasha stood up from her barely seat and everyone made an eye on her.

"Hey guys and gals! Sasha Banks is my name and if you messed up with me, honey, you'll gonna regret and you can bank on that!(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)" Sasha told everybody and the guys were all in 'ooooow' mode.

"She has an attitude. I don't like that. (ʕʘʟ_ʘʔ)" Jojo whispered to Roman.

"Well this lady is on fire!" AJ commented on his seat which Finn nodded.

"Well introduction, Banks. Kindly introduce yourself, miss." Teacher Trish said to black haired newbie, indicating Paige.

Paige was about to talk but unfortunately AJ yelled something.

"Oh geez! There's a white lady in the room! (°∀°) " AJ shouted, pointing Paige.

"Oh boy, she's pretty." Finn said to AJ in a low voice.

"HAHAHAHA!" Seth laughed so loud on AJ's joke but he quickly stopped and made a glare once she met Paige's eyes.

"How dare he laughed at her. (¬、¬)" Finn leered at Seth.

"Silence everyone! Especially boys, have a respect!" Teacher Trish yelled, making an eye on Styles and Rollins.

"I'm Paige Bevis and I love to follow you." Paige stated as she took a glimpsed on Seth.

"Oh, is it you got inspired with them so you're gonna follow your classmates or is it you want to follow their footsteps 'cause you see them as role models?" Trish asked with a bright smile on her face. "I'm so proud of my advisory! ★~(◡ω◡✿)"

Paige ignored her question as she sit back on her seat. Seth made a glare at Paige once he caught her staring at him.

"Looks like its my turn." Nikki told everyone, fixing her hair and maniac boys started to whistle as they drooled over to Nikki.

"Call me Nikki Bella and I could show you incredible things. (๑◕ㅂ▰)" Nikki smiled smugly as she winked and the boys felt electricity on their body.

Jojo rolled her eyes once she saw Nikki winked.

"If you ever try to seduce my man, it'll be useless. Roman is thousand percent into me." Jojo whispered.

"Oh, what a tits. ('・ω・')ゞ" Dean murmured while looking on Nikki's chest.

Roman quickly elbowed Dean as he saw where Dean was looking.