Chapter 16

I'm so lonely
I don't know if I get through
I wanna be floating in space

▁▂▃▅▆▇▉▊▆▃▂▁

     (A/n Third person)

       Click! Click!

      This sound from a dropper pressed on the brain, forced to put on headphones or insert earplugs - to not to hear it. 

       It was so quiet, fascinating, but at the same time terribly annoying. 

      Pietro looked at his watch again. 

      Click! Click!

      Three minutes. Precisely three minutes have passed since that moment. He took a deep breath, then stood up and stretched his muscles, yawned, and sat down again in the chair. How slowly time was passing in this room which had an iron box in which, like Snow White, a girl was lying.

        He cannot save her with the kiss of love, because she, as Pietro thought, doesn't love anyone. He inserted the headphones and once again tried to kill at least a little more time, Maximoff, without asking, took Y/n's iPod and asked Stark to hack the password, for which of course Y/n would kill them both as soon as she comes to her senses. 

        Pietro liked to imagine what would happen when she wakes up with new legs. Even if he accused her of extreme selfishness, he was still worried about her. He waited. He hoped.

       Perhaps Wanda and Pietro will invite her to a picnic where Y/l/n will cook some perfect meals again. Yes exactly. It is good that dreams have no limitations. 

       Maximoff once again thumbed through the list of songs on the touch screen. Absolutely nothing in common. If Y/n preferred groups like The 1975 or The Neighborhood, then Pietro liked something more mobile, more lively and energetic, the same as himself. Fall Out Boy or Our Last Night, for example. But the guy honestly tried to join the taste of the girl to whom he was not indifferent and turned the very first song Float by The Neighbourhood.

        From the very first seconds, it seemed terribly slow and monotonous to him. And the words were some kind of annoying and strange. But then the guy got a taste. And when it came to the chorus, he liked it so much that he didn't want it to end. And the words ... They so reminded him of his Y/n that he put the song to repeat first once, then the second and third. 

        In the end, the iPod's battery was unloaded, and Pietro had to put it in his pocket again.

       Suddenly, it seemed to him that through the buzz and vibration of this box, he hears rapid breathing, sobs and the sound of a hand striking a solid iron. At first, he thought what he thought, but then the sounds became more explicit and louder.

       "Y/n?" Pietro pricked his ears.

        "Pietro, get me out of here!" girl's voice became even harder and clearer, but in the end, Maximoff could say for sure that he heard her crying. "Get me out of...! I'm scared, and I'm choking!"

         Pietro immediately rose and instantly found himself near the box. There was a choice: he calls the doctor or tries to open this iron coffin by himself. In the end, he decided that it was better to do everything himself first, and then run after the people in the white coat. 

        It was locked up into several locks.

       "What are you doing, young man?" Mrs Holmes' cheeks blazed with anger, and she immediately rushed. Pietro couldn't always restrain himself.