c h a p t e r o n e

Jimin pov.

"Umm"

I turned around and looked at the young woman standing before him, he was just about to leave work...what could she need?

"Here, you dropped this near the entrance" she said handing me an unfamiliar flashdrive.

That's not mine

"Bye!" The women waved and exited the building.

"Ah"

"Ngh"

This isn't mine! I thought but no words came out of my mouth

She's gone. I didn't get to tell her that it's not mine.

It's always been like this.

"She said she found it near the entrance, so it must be for someone who works here" I mumbled to myself.

Should I put it back where it was?

But someone might kick it...

I know!

Lost-and-found.

But then I'll have to talk to the lady at the counter. Cmon, it's just one sentence. I just have to say 'I think someone might have dropped this'. It'll be fine. What if I can't speak clearly?

What's wrong with you?

Why are you stuttering?

Haha. Loser

This guy can't even say his name properly!

I felt anxious as nervousness took over my whole body. I was breaking a cold sweat as I couldn't think straight nor be able to hear. It was torture for that one moment I couldn't do anything.

I'm scared.

"Ngh"

"Excuse me?" A familiar voice asked.

"Could you check if anyone has bought a flash drive"

Oh, he lost a flash drive?

Wait...

Jungkook?!

"Sure, I'll check for you!" The lady said,

"Ahh, thank you" Jungkook replied. His voice was the same as every other meeting, but the same amount of husk whenever you hear it.

Wait, does this mean the one I got is Jungkook's?

"By the way, have you had lunch yet? If you haven't, how about-"

"Forget about lunch, can you tell me if it's here or not?" He replied. I felt kind of happier that he refused the lady's offer, although it was rude to cut her off like that.

I need to hand it to him... but what if I say the wrong thing?

More importantly, how do I talk to him?

All of a sudden, I'm following him as he leaves the building, his phone rings and he answers it, so he must be busy somehow.

"Ngh"

"Hmm" I try to talk, but I just can't!

Without thinking, I grab onto his shirt...what the fuck did I just do?

"Yes?" He asks.

Uh oh

———————————————————————————

Uh hi

This chapter is short, and almost all chaps will be

Uh bye