Chapter 13: Insomnia

Drew had a hard time falling asleep that night after Chiara left. He knew he'd made the right decision about the kiss, but that didn't mean he didn't feel residual horniness from it, did it? He shuddered to think what his mates in the band would think if they knew he'd kissed the chubby daughter of his gardener, the nothing to look at child of his employee.

Gary would laugh himself sick, he knew that for sure.

Drew rolled over and tried to put Chiara out of his mind. Why was he thinking about her, anyway? He'd been with way more beautiful women, women who were easier to get along with, women who didn't laugh at everything he said and did, who didn't make fun of him, who didn't question every decision he made--

But those lips.

And the way her breasts felt against his arm when he was shoving the leaves down her shirt.

Dammit.

Drew rolled on his back again to look up at the ceiling, which was faintly illuminated by the moonlight shining in through the window. He knew this wouldn't be happening if he hadn't made such a point of isolating himself out here in the middle of nowhere, no female company to speak of.

But that was the sodding point, wasn't it? To hole up out here alone, spend quality time by himself, read, get some writing done, regroup, heal his spirit or whatever?

But his body had its needs. It was ridiculous to feed himself a steady diet of women and orgasms for months on end, then suddenly deprive himself of them completely and expect him to continue to function as if everything were normal, wasn't it?

What he should do, for now, was turn on some porn, have a good wank, and get some fucking sleep, right?

Right.

Okay.

As had been pointed out before, Andrew Pennington was a man of action. He grabbed his phone out of the charger, found a porno site, and began clicking on random videos. He grasped himself with the other hand and began rubbing, letting his mind wander as he watched. He didn't even bother to grab anything to use as lubricant, he just couldn't be arsed at the moment.

After a few minutes he muted the sound because he found what they were saying and the sounds they were making too distracting and ridiculous. No one talked like that during sex, or even during foreplay, at least not in his experience. In fact, that afternoon when he was in the leaves with Chiara, he couldn't really recall either of them saying anything, or making any sounds, except for a couple of very comfortable moans. He remembered he'd moaned, and she'd made a couple of really sexy gasping sounds, and then she'd--

Dammit.

He'd turned on the porno so he wouldn't think about her, hadn't he? He yanked his eyes and thoughts back to what the two women and one man on his phone screen were doing. These women looked silly, though, didn't they? Their breasts hardly looked real at all. They looked like they were made of hard plastic shells, then covered over with flesh and nipples or something. In fact, the women themselves kind of looked fake and scary in general, with their predatory expressions and long fingernails.

He clicked away and tried to find a video with some younger women, and maybe less beefy looking fellows.

He finally found a video under "romantic teen sex," and tried that. He remembered a comedian saying one of his favorite statistics ever was that the average amount of time spent looking for porn to wank to was something like forty-five minutes, but the average amount of time spent watching porn was three minutes. He reflected that this was so true.

This video was more watchable, and he felt his cock starting to get hard in his hand as he watched the couple on his phone. The girl was young, and looked like a regular person, at least, albeit a regular person with a spectacular body. The fellow, too, looked like a normal young man.