Chapter 31: If You're Not Scared, It's Not Brave

More smut.

🔥⚡️🔥⚡️🔥⚡️🔥

Chiara lay under Drew for a few moments, catching her breath. He couldn't see her very well, as there was very little light in the room, and no light came in from outside due to the storm.

"I'm sorry that went so fast," he apologized, leaning down to kiss her, finding her mouth by guess and feel.

"Please, I had a great time," she assured him. "It was so fucking hot."

"It was, wasn't it?" he agreed.

He could see her nodding and hear her hair moving against the duvet under her head. By then he'd softened enough that he slipped out of her, and he rolled to the side, pulling her with him so they were facing each other.

He ran his hand down her back, and this simple action caused her to shiver and tighten her body, arching her tautness into him, letting out a little moan as she shivered and let her breath out against his neck.

God, he was getting hard again, his cock was stiffening against her thigh. And he hadn't even kissed her.

"CC, can you feel what you're doing to me?" he groaned, pulling her closer, cupping her bottom and pressing it against him.

She surprised him by lifting her leg over his hips and turning them so she sat astride him, with him on his back, looking up at the slight glints of the chandelier that hung over his bed. He could see the thick sheaf of her hair as it hung over her shoulder, and he could see the shadows of the snowflakes on the round swells of her breasts as they swung in over his chest, moving up and down as she breathed. He could feel her hot core, still wet from when they'd fucked, pressing on his erection, and the feeling was exquisite.

Then she began moving, slowly, back and forth, rubbing herself on him.

Fuck.

"Oh shit, CC, don't stop doing that, yeah?"

"No way," she murmured with a low laugh, shaking her head slightly, making her hair swing back and forth. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "Feels so good."

Drew reached out and put his hands on her hips where they were spread out over him, so his thumbs were right on her sex, on her sensitive and stimulated clit, which had gotten no release when they'd come together against the door.

"Oh, god," she cried out softly, reaching down to grasp his wrists. Her movements got stronger, and she pressed against him harder, her chin dropping to her chest. Drew couldn't see her face, but he could imagine her face, eyes closed with intensity. She continued to move back and forth, and he could see the silhouettes of her breasts, the nipples protruding in the near complete darkness as her breathing grew faster and deeper.

Her grip was strong, wow, and he could feel her clit under his thumbs, large and swollen, and he could imagine it sitting there, at the top of her sex, glowing like a pink pearl as he stimulated it with his fingers.

He lowered one thumb so it pressed along the tip of his cock, and it slid easily into her pulsing entrance, causing her to draw a deep breath.

"Gonna come, Drew, I'm coming--" Chiara's breath caught in her throat, and he could feel her tightening on him, the most incredible feeling as she stopped moving and remained motionless above him. Her hair stopped swinging and she pressed herself, hard, against his hands, relaxing and pressing over and over until she toppled over onto him, kissing him hard with lips so swollen and hot he wondered if she could even talk.

"Thank you," she murmured, moving down his body as she kissed him, moist, noisy kisses that covered his torso. She bit and kissed his nipples, let her tongue swirl into his navel, and moved down to kiss the tip of his cock before sucking it into her mouth.