Chapter 2 A Minor Problem

"Let's get this straight. You don't know how I got here?" I told her this inching closer to her. "Indeed. The one thing I do know is that there was a large rumble marking your arrival. Followed by me finding you next to a bridge in the Everfree Forest." "A bridge?" I got up and stared at her. "Impossible. The chances of that.." "What is it?" "I fell off a bridge and into water and suddenly "poof" here I am!" "Strange", Twilight mumbled. "Coincidence indeed."
"Anyways what is your name?" "Oh I'm Matt... Ah oh wait that is the only thing I can remember..." I trailed off not finishing my thought. "What was that? Couldn't quite catch that." "The name's Matt, Twilight." "Well nice to meet you!" Twilight seemed easy going but what would await us? "So what do we do now?" "Go outside?" Twilight said just finding something to say. "Hey Twilight is he awake?" The voiced sounded male. "Yes Spike!" Twilight sounded harsh. "Can I come up?" "Of course, I'm sure Matt's fine with it" "Alright I'm coming up then." "Is that your assistant", I casually asked her. " In a way he is?" She didn't sound sure about it. Then the figure appeared and a shocked look came from me. "A dragon is your assistant!? What in the world???" "I'm a baby dragon mind you." Spike was pretty angry at me for some reason.
"Oh okay that's a relief. I thought you were dangerous, but now that I think about you do look slightly adorable for some reason." That was an odd thing for me to say. "Um thank you?" He now sounded peaceful instead what I thought was him trying to melt my face off. "So it's nice to meet you Spike." "Same here Matt. " I think we should go outside and get some fresh air. Oh and Spike can you stay to send that letter to Princess Celestia then you can have your free time. "Okay Twilight." Spike had just said with a sigh.
We walked down the steps to the front door and I noticed that there was a large wooden craving of a horses head. "That's some mighty fine craftsmanship right there." I said this fully aware of the response I'll get. "Precisely", Twilight told me. Twilight opened the door with her magic and a purple aura surrounded her horn. We walked out and a plethora a colorful buildings and ponies hit my eyes. " I didn't realize that your world was so pretty." I was baffled by all of the amazingness that was this world.
"Wait till you see all of it", Twilight said trotting down the street. I was still standing in the same spot gazing at my surroundings when I was lifted by her magic. "Hey put me down", I told her in distress. "Okay but only if you start moving." "Alright fine." I was lifted back down and I could feel my feet touch the earthy ground."Much better." We were walking/trotting along when a gray Pegasus with a light yellow mane and tail decided to literally fly right into my face sending the two of us spiraling to the ground.
"Ow. What was that?" "Oh sorry mister I didn't see you there!" "Uh, that's okay uh Miss..." "The names Derpy Hooves! Nice to meet you really strange looking stranger!" "Like wise. Oh and the name's Matt by the way." I noticed her eyes were strange. One was correctly placed but the other was further down or derp-like. "What's with your eyes Derpy?" "Oh those? Don't worry about those silly things. I'm perfectly fine. They were always like that." "Really? I think that's sorta cool actually." *Gasp* Really? Thank you so much! No ones really said that before!" Oh I got to go! Goodbye Matt!" With that she left. "Well I see somepo... I mean someone is really good at making friends." Twilight said this as though I was an expert with friendship[Get it?].
"Kinda sorta?" I mean I made lots of friends because I was smart and they all liked me for that but it felt...lacking you know?" "I understand Matt." Twilights voice sounded reassuring and comforting and made me feel slightly better due to some events from the past[Those will be explained don't worry]. "Now lets move forward shall we? I want you to meet my friends. I told them to gather at Town Hall." "Sounds like a plan to me", I told her.
We kept walking when Twilight asked me a question. "So Matt what's it like where you come from?" "Well for starters the sights are gorgeous and there's plenty to do so you'll never get bored." I kept going trying to categorize everything and by doing so it made things get increasingly boring as I went along. "That's pretty much it." "Wow your world sounds pretty nice." "Thanks Twilight." Unbeknownst to her though, was are deadly weaponry and I wanted to spare her from this due to some gory actions we humans have done. You know to keep that good impression while it lasted.
"How much farther we got?" "Notice longer, just keep walking." "So Equestria seems like a nice place to live seeing how everyo... I mean everypony is so friendly." "Yeah, just wait till you see the rest of it. There are some really pretty places out there." "I can't wait." Truth be told I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. Later did I realize that this place would mean much more to me than I ever thought.
We finally stopped at the Town Hall and I gazed up at it looking at how massive it was. "That's pretty big." "Is it uncommon where you come from?" Twilight pondered as she too stared at the gigantic building. "At least were I live there's nothing like this. You see I don't live in a big city so this is fairly uncommon." I told her to keep the questioning at a minimum. "Oh okay! That sounds reasonable."
"Twilight is that the new pon... I mean person that you spoke of?" I looked ahead of Twilight to find five other ponies directly staring at me. "Hi there my name is Pinkie Pie and it's really nice to meet you because I've never seen a human before!" The pink pony danced around me speaking in an energetic tone of voice. It was nice to see that these ponies were really friendly. Just maybe I could be friends with them?
At Canterlot a princess was awaiting a specific letter. "Luna come quick!" "What is it thine sister? Is it the letter from Twilight?" "Yes, she said and began to read of the letter. "Dear Princess Celestia, he is here. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.
[So how about that ending? I know that this is my first author's note and all but I just wanted to say thank you to all that have read my story. It means a lot to know that I'm not a loner and that no one on Earth would read this. So thank you all. Feedback is always nice just so I know how I'm doing and what I can improve on. I know this was long but I hope you all have a great time. Until the next update guys!]