Chapter 32

Big brother why did you come back!

Lance spoke in a serious tone. “I forgot my car keys.” He pointed at the black car keys on the coffee table.

Who would believe you ah! Don’t think your father doesn’t know just then you used transformation trick to exchange two objects, and turned the ashtray that was sitting there before into car keys!

Bai YueSheng controlled his temper, turned around, picked up the keys and gave it to him. “Be careful on the road.”

Lance said, “Rest well.”

Bai YueSheng finally sent his fellow through the door.

Actually he knew why Lance had come back. It could only be because Qiu ChangFeng’s question, “You don’t like that guy, right?” Lance didn’t want to hear the answer so he immediately transported out of the car and into the thirteenth floor apartment building and then used “object exchange” magic to create an excuse to interrupt them.

This kind of action made Bai YueSheng want to both laugh and cry.

Thankfully it had successfully helped him change the subject. Bai YueSheng also didn’t want to answer that question. If he said he liked him, then it would be lying to Lance. If he said he didn’t then Qiu ChangFeng would probably be so delighted he would directly rise into the heavens.

To avoid answering it was the best way.

However Bai YueSheng had underestimated his son.

Qiu ChangFeng didn’t have the slightest intention of being derailed. He asked again, “Ah Sheng you don’t like him, is that right?”

Bai YueSheng, “…..”

He didn’t need to speak. In this moment the man that should have been standing in the elevator opened the door again…

Ah Jiu: “It’s a shame that the elevator can cut off mobile signals but is unable to cut off a god’s perception ability.”

Bai YueSheng: “Can I apply to headquarters for a device to block a god’s perception?”

Ah Jiu: “Of course you can, you only need 100000000000 space credits.”

Bai YueSheng: “………………” Go and die!

This time Qiu ChangFeng didn’t wait for Bai YueSheng to speak. He raised his eyebrow and laughed coldly. “What did you forget this time?”

Lance turned his head and his blue eyes were filled with a killing intent.

Qiu ChangFeng wasn’t scared at all. Just then the only reason he didn’t kill him was out of consideration for Bai YueSheng’s feelings.

Bai YueSheng was really scared of these two great gods. He looked at Lance. “What do you need?”

Lance calmly took out the ashtray. “I accidentally took this away.”

Bai YueSheng, “…..” Accidentally my ass. Isn’t this the thing you turned into the car keys just before? It even provided you with another excuse to return.  It really was two birds with one stone, extremely useful ah!

Bai YueSheng curved his lips. “It’s fine. If you like it you can keep it.” You really don’t need to return it.

Lance immediately smiled. He smile so brightly it lit up three corners of the small room. “Ah Sheng are you really giving it to me?”

Bai YueSheng said to Ah Jiu, “Are you sure this is an ashtray? It’s not a ring that was turned into an ashtray right?!”

“…..” Ah Jiu. “It really did turn into a ring…”