Chapter 60

Since there was no way of responding to his feelings, being together every day was a difficult thing.

But if he suddenly left then it would be very cruel to Bai YueSheng.

Wei Zhen thought for a while and then decided to simply fast forward the time in the world to two years later. No one would be able to feel the change because after all no one could escape the power of a “God”.

Two years later.

When Bai YueSheng raised his head and saw Wei Zhen again, Wei Zhen smile slightly and then gave him a warm and beautiful kissed that contained deep emotion.

Not only did Bai YueSheng receive the happiest moment of his life but it was the same for Wei Zhen.

The first time that a youth had tastes love, he will always and desire more.

Wei Zhen had a personality which liked to spoil and coddle. Previously he had always given into all of Bai YueSheng’s requests and right now he practically wanted to given everything in the world to Bai YueSheng.

He always felt like his Xiao Bai should possess more. He should have the best. Even if he gave everything in the world to him, he still felt like it wasn’t enough.

But as someone who is immersed in love, not only do you want to receive more but you also want to give. Bai YueSheng also wanted to give Wei Zhen more, however he didn’t have this ability.

How much his body could take, even he wasn’t sure.

But he wanted to keep on living. He wanted to keep on living more and more. He desired to be able to grow old together. The fire inside his soul was lit and it burned brilliantly.

When Bai YueSheng turned twenty, Wei Zhen couldn’t wait any longer.

After the two of them fell in love, of course they would desire further intimacy.

Bai YueSheng tempted him time after time, but Wei Zhen never did it til the end because Bai YueSheng’s body definitely wouldn’t be able to take it.

However the desires of his heart became deeper and deeper. Bai YueSheng wanted him. Just this fact alone was enough to make his logic break.

When Bai YueSheng’s time in this world was up, Wei Zhen wanted to extract the “evil source” and give Bai YueSheng a new body.

It might be difficult and troublesome but for Bai YueSheng, even if he had to change the world it was no matter.

But then disaster struck.

Wei Zhen tried to extract the evil source, but in the process accidentally discovered that… the evil source could not be extracted.

Why?

Because from the beginning to the end, the evil source hadn’t been a parasite.

That soul which was dazzling, which made Wei Zhen mesmerized, was the small but endlessly becoming stronger “evil source”.

-Bai YueSheng was the evil source.

Wei Zhen had fallen in love with the thing that he was supposed to kill this whole time.